Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham
does anyone from mates want to play maybe after everton qpr or maybe now??????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JingleBells
Jan 7, 2007

Oh what fun it is to see the Harriers win away!

fat greasy puto posted:

does anyone from mates want to play maybe after everton qpr or maybe now??????

Either sounds good to me

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

kcer posted:

Stefan Prodan played against me in one of the goon run tournaments and was the only dude to beat me. Not that I'm using that as a metric to say you're all poo poo, but he's pretty good. He also played for a while with us in 12 or 13.

I remember you!

I remember you too you are really good at H2H. I think you were the guy that won the goon world cup with the PRC once right?

Do you still play?

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.
Yeah that's right. I play with the Euro group (Mates), depending on whether stotty is in a mood or not.

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches

kcer posted:

Yeah that's right. I play with the Euro group (Mates), depending on whether stotty is in a mood or not.

Hes always in a mood, he had a right strop with my last night because i called him a spazzy pensioner.

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

:pwm:
sassasin when are you coming back to shore up the midfield, stotty's been getting too adventurous lately and keeps trying to make runs into the box

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

Andre Le Fuckface posted:

sassasin when are you coming back to shore up the midfield, stotty's been getting too adventurous lately and keeps trying to make runs into the box

I think sassasin killed himself in a fit of rage when he overheard you saying you thought Leon Britton was overrated

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
In my debut parmo match, we drew a penalty kick while 0-0 and they put me in at the penalty spot. I tried my usual tried-and-true 3 bars of power straight up shot and only got 2.5 bars of power because I was nervous about banging it off the crossbar and didn't quite put it up high enough and the idiot rear end in a top hat other guy actually guessed middle and stopped it!!

In the end we drew 0-0 because of that, so it was pretty great to finally make it on the team and immediately be a failure. On the other hand, I think my passing/dribbling was pretty good :shobon:

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

The Big Taff Man posted:

I think sassasin killed himself in a fit of rage when he overheard you saying you thought Leon Britton was overrated

What the gently caress? You clowns could learn a lot from Leon Britton.

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

:pwm:

The Big Taff Man posted:

Actually me and sassassin are big time gylfi lovers

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

Andre Le Fuckface posted:

Actually me and sassassin are big time gylfi lovers

Seems like you misheard me, I said you were gay lovers

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
Will be on late night, like midnight EST

Benadryl Brownie
Aug 18, 2005

Haway les gars
So how do I make my glorious return?

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
Parm City people :getin:

Where is Own btw, did he finally start his hedge fund?

Benadryl Brownie
Aug 18, 2005

Haway les gars
Can someone send me an invite to the club? Username: Wazzagazzageeza

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grizzly Christ
Sep 26, 2005

I have 98 chewing speed and 99 swallowing power.
:catstare::catstare::catstare::catstare::catstare::catstare:
Hey, just wondering if anyone here plays on Xbox One? I looked for an Xbox Parmos thread in general and couldn't find any, so sorry if this was discussed and I missed the boat!

• Locked thread