Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AdorableStar

:patriot:

See thread title

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slot

i respect anime

NOT!

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

AdorableStar posted:

See thread title

Are you the weird dude that pretended to be in love with someone to make up for getting shot down and made a lot of bad posts or are you the weird dude that was in real internet love with someone over the internet and made a lot of bad posts?

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

Slot posted:

i respect anime

NOT!

Anime is loving good dude. I love it.

tradjik

pedantra is a girl, it says so on her profile

vapoursquid

none other
pedantra is cool as hell

Pizzatime

why do you feel a cute little girl would represent you as a person

AdorableStar

Pizzatime posted:

why do you feel a cute little girl would represent you as a person

In my heart I am a cute little girl

Pizzatime

AdorableStar posted:

In my heart I am a cute little girl

you can't be inside your own heart, it's physically impossibel

ulvir

I liked her black and white av better

Matoi Ryuko

I want to see her avatar wear a hat!!

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I have mutual opinions of all people. At the end of the day they're nice to me I guess.

AdorableStar

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I want to see her avatar wear a hat!!

All touhous have hats.

deep dish peat moss

drilldo squirt posted:

Are you the weird dude that pretended to be in love with someone to make up for getting shot down and made a lot of bad posts or are you the weird dude that was in real internet love with someone over the internet and made a lot of bad posts?

don't be so pedantric, drilldo squirt

Pedantra

by Lowtax
it is common knowledge that without hat... loli will die

cute anime girl

sometimes I wish I was born a girl so I could look pretty but gor now I'm just gonna pretend I am a... cute anime girl

Pro Target

Momiji is my favorite touhou... Thanks All

Pedantra

by Lowtax
thats a really good pick. alice margatroid is my spirit-touhou.

Pizzatime

this thread is full of creeps

ron color
oh nooo

Pedantra

by Lowtax

Pizzatime posted:

this thread is full of creeps

can you just stop posting or at least go back to gbs arleady?

Salmiakki

Pizzatime

Pedantra posted:

can you just stop posting or at least go back to gbs arleady?

:kakashi:

Pro Target

Anime style art is very good... The reason it's popular is because it is aesthetically and spiritually appealing to the extreme. Idiots on here who hate it are just depriving themselves

Pedantra

by Lowtax

ulvir

some anime is objectively good, most of it, however, stops being entertaining once you get older than around 24 years of age.

Pizzatime

anime is cool but I'd feel weird havin a little girl av when I'm a bulky 2 meter dude irl

a ritard

by XyloJW
i remember when i was 14 and i got my first paycheck and decided to take a trip to the comic book store to check out the cool animes.

this was my first time at a comic book store (i grew up "out in the sticks") and was pretty creeped out by the amount of panty-flashing going on in the anime on the television. long story short i never caught the anime bug, but i did buy some hentai manga so it wasn't a total loss.

Pizzatime

I'm not hatin on anime I'm hatin on the misfocus of the fans which is little girls rather than giant robots

a ritard

by XyloJW

ulvir posted:

some anime is objectively good, most of it, however, stops being entertaining once you get older than around 24 years of age.

:agreed:

ulvir

Pizzatime posted:

I'm not hatin on anime I'm hatin on the misfocus of the fans which is little girls rather than giant robots

or good politics space opera or a thriller

Pedantra

by Lowtax
i like cute things

Pro Target

yall dont know poo poo about anime but still act like y=ou can talk it. get the gently caress outta here

tradjik

i know anime. i watched the cowbop beboy and akira

a ritard

by XyloJW
akira is still good.

vampire hunter d and cowboy bebop are my personal favs (d takes itself pretty seriously but that is ok because it is 90 minutes long, also the sequel is good)

Pro Target

i seriously cannot imagine anyone saying vampire hunter d is their favorite anime unless thats the only thing theyve ever watched

Pro Target

The world is truly full of wonders

Senior Management

my favorite animes are the ones with punching

a ritard

by XyloJW
oh, believe me, there's tons of stuff out there that i'd probably like better.

my anime days were no internet, no comic book store, so my selection was basically one shelf in the foreign section at blockbuster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pro Target

i got evangelion from blockbuster and watched it and it changed my ulife

• Locked thread