Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BusterBlintz
May 30, 2012

by Ralp
slander man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BusterBlintz
May 30, 2012

by Ralp
*some news story from CNN or suchlike with racial overtones*

well this is what I think about this story, chaps

BusterBlintz
May 30, 2012

by Ralp
PLINKETT

BASF
Jun 16, 2011

by Ralp
One man entreating himself online.,

Das Butterbrot
Dec 2, 2005
Lecker.
fiestacat

BusterBlintz
May 30, 2012

by Ralp
Videogame chat the VIIth: The Fuckening

Das Butterbrot
Dec 2, 2005
Lecker.
posting in a hakan threrad

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
lmao gently caress you, op.

BusterBlintz
May 30, 2012

by Ralp

BASF posted:

One man entreating himself online.,

Let's debate this with proper punctuation.

BusterBlintz
May 30, 2012

by Ralp
LegoRobot? I heard he was a peedo

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

As a teenager (and a lifelong Star Wars fan), Star Wars: the Old Republic caught my eye the day it was announced. The game offers a truly incredible story, which players choose to be a class (profession, for example: bounty hunter, Jedi Knight, Imperial Agent, etc.) and develop a unique character. Along the journey, players will kill countless NPC's and other players . They can kill them just because they attack them, or choose to kill innocents, such as a small boy's father in front of the boy. Although the player can be Jedi or Sith, they can choose to make good decisions in dialogue that will earn them light side points, compared to bad actions, dark side points. Along the journey, players will have an option to romance NPC's, which can lead to kissing and off-screen sex. The player will develop a healthy relationship with them and can learn that there is more beyond having a boyfriend/girlfriend. The game offers an extremely long story, with plot twists and turns, classic Star Wars moments, and character development. Even though it is Star Wars, it can be violent, sexy, and display a bit of mild language. Even thought this the best game I have ever played (my opinion), it is clearly meant for older and more mature fans of Star Wars, compared to The Clone Wars. I think this game is good for any mature 12 year old, but it is ultimately your call. Keep in mind it does have a $15 dollar monthly fee. If you want to learn more information about this amazing experience, Google SWTOR

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

hitler did nothing wrong

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Uh, dude, did you just use 'fag' as an insult? This isn't FYAD.

edit: Oh, sorry. Didn't see your post count. :rolleyes:

Das Butterbrot
Dec 2, 2005
Lecker.
kill her, then yourself :slick:

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
go left

Orchestrated Mess
Dec 12, 2009

Fuck art. Let's dance.

making GBS threads on a dreamcast right now brb

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

THREE OLIVES RICH GAY CONDO

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

REPUBLICANS!!!

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
Oh I do so hope this becomes a mod challenge because gently caress this low effort poo poo.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Let's all gently caress Lowtaxs' wife!

USER WAS PROBATED FOR THIS POST

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Jimson posted:

Let's all gently caress Lowtaxs' wife!

USER WAS PROBATED FOR THIS POST

MANOGSTEEM

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Reddit as an adjective, "derail," :colbert:, three and a half pages without jokes

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
basically NO mentions of goku.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

here's a kickstarter for a chiptune album about slenderman

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
OLD GBS: Ten threads dedicated to tasers, a weekly thread on people's visit to the Creation Museum.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
you're no hakan

BusterBlintz
May 30, 2012

by Ralp
xbox big lol

BusterBlintz
May 30, 2012

by Ralp

Joust posted:

Oh I do so hope this becomes a mod challenge because gently caress this low effort poo poo.

Turns out the mods were looking for a different kind of challenge :kiddo:

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Females love serial killers. Why? I dont know. I dont care. All I know is that females gonna female. Guess thats why men landed on the moon and not females. Because we are the smarter we get the things done. Heres a field report heres a story just one of probably a thousand I got. I got a hundred of these. Dozens.
I was at the club and things were popping off. I was at the VIP and I was doing VIP things. Like you know the things that people do in the VIP. Wow I was doing ALL of those things. All of a sudden this total HB 6.75/10 comes up and immediately I do some sexual market economics. I delude I deduce that this hot piece of female gentials is going to is coming home with me. So I saddle up to her and start talking tobher just spinning plates like alphas do. We spin plates and do magic and waer cool hats.
We are talking and shes like "wow you drive a Acura which is a luxury car and is on the same level as a BMW and I dont care what anyonr says and you have a big dick (5 inches) and make 17,000 dollars a year that's nice but I'm seeing someone" so I'm like "Guess what I'm going to kill that guy. Im serial killers!!"
Boy did her face change. Lol you could hear her panties drop. A gentlemen never tells but lets just say I went home with her andbhad sexual intercourse on her in a vareity of positions. Anal. Oral. Latina. The whole all of the different ways in a row.
Dark triad works. You neckbeard virgins would know that if you ever left your house and actually talked with females heh. If you ever left your mom's basement and actually got job that wasn't for minimum wage like the one at dollar general and didnt spend all day on reddit and playing videos where its safe and none of the dumb people who have low iqs and feminists who keep you from having sex are.

Kaislioc
Feb 14, 2008

lol can't wait for more good stuff OP

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Al Cowens posted:

Females love serial killers. Why? I dont know. I dont care. All I know is that females gonna female. Guess thats why men landed on the moon and not females. Because we are the smarter we get the things done. Heres a field report heres a story just one of probably a thousand I got. I got a hundred of these. Dozens.
I was at the club and things were popping off. I was at the VIP and I was doing VIP things. Like you know the things that people do in the VIP. Wow I was doing ALL of those things. All of a sudden this total HB 6.75/10 comes up and immediately I do some sexual market economics. I delude I deduce that this hot piece of female gentials is going to is coming home with me. So I saddle up to her and start talking tobher just spinning plates like alphas do. We spin plates and do magic and waer cool hats.
We are talking and shes like "wow you drive a Acura which is a luxury car and is on the same level as a BMW and I dont care what anyonr says and you have a big dick (5 inches) and make 17,000 dollars a year that's nice but I'm seeing someone" so I'm like "Guess what I'm going to kill that guy. Im serial killers!!"
Boy did her face change. Lol you could hear her panties drop. A gentlemen never tells but lets just say I went home with her andbhad sexual intercourse on her in a vareity of positions. Anal. Oral. Latina. The whole all of the different ways in a row.
Dark triad works. You neckbeard virgins would know that if you ever left your house and actually talked with females heh. If you ever left your mom's basement and actually got job that wasn't for minimum wage like the one at dollar general and didnt spend all day on reddit and playing videos where its safe and none of the dumb people who have low iqs and feminists who keep you from having sex are.

this is some alternate universe eliot rodger poo poo

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

It would be difficult to narrate the coming weeks, because they were a descent by small degrees from the highest of highs to the lowest of lows. We began happy, or at least I did. We spent an hour once cataloguing with astounding detail each of those times we had seen each other on campus. We spent another hour lying on the floor of my unfurnished living room, listening to Sigur Rós, kissing each other’s faces. I was handsome, she was beautiful; people told us we looked like each other. But little by little I began to lose control. I called her house too frequently, to the point of pestering her roommates. When we were together I couldn’t tear myself away: I would suggest picking up food and eating it at her house so that we didn’t have to be apart. Eventually it became clear that she was indulging me to avoid confrontation before she left for the summer. Not yet entirely out of my mind, I had a sense for what was going on, but it took a while for me to start hating myself. That began, properly, on the night we said goodbye. As she lay on her bed, already sleepy, I stood by the door, and she uttered what were assuredly the most poetic words I ever heard from her, before or since: “Remember, as you walk home through the night, be bold.” She chuckled afterwards, aware of her own pretense, but the message had already been sent.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Chrpno posted:

It would be difficult to narrate the coming weeks, because they were a descent by small degrees from the highest of highs to the lowest of lows. We began happy, or at least I did. We spent an hour once cataloguing with astounding detail each of those times we had seen each other on campus. We spent another hour lying on the floor of my unfurnished living room, listening to Sigur Rós, kissing each other’s faces. I was handsome, she was beautiful; people told us we looked like each other. But little by little I began to lose control. I called her house too frequently, to the point of pestering her roommates. When we were together I couldn’t tear myself away: I would suggest picking up food and eating it at her house so that we didn’t have to be apart. Eventually it became clear that she was indulging me to avoid confrontation before she left for the summer. Not yet entirely out of my mind, I had a sense for what was going on, but it took a while for me to start hating myself. That began, properly, on the night we said goodbye. As she lay on her bed, already sleepy, I stood by the door, and she uttered what were assuredly the most poetic words I ever heard from her, before or since: “Remember, as you walk home through the night, be bold.” She chuckled afterwards, aware of her own pretense, but the message had already been sent.
Your comebacks are so lame, I don't feel the least bit guilty laughing at your ineloquence. Perhaps if you had spent less time on otaku RPG poo poo, you might have learned to express yourself intelligibly. Too late now. I lost interest in games when I grew up and became an adult. Someday, even you might become an adult. What I am saying, to state is clearly as possible, is that dorkhammer 40000 geeks are sneered at by everyone, including gamers.

When I played war sims, I visualized the game board as populated with real men, being killed by real weapons. My opponent was professionally trained to view his troops as markers on a map, and treated them like cannon fodder. When I used my virtual weapons, I did so with the full realization that if this game was real (and it was modeled faithfully after the real world) that real men would die, and that my own men would die when my opponent fired. The Colonel didn't care about his men, he cared about the battle. And in doing so, he lost. As a pacificist who has always opposed war in all its forms, I felt I was obligated to understand the enemy. And the enemy is war itself. It wasn't easy for me to study what I abhor most.

I had great fun kicking the rear end of a military guy. Moreover, it was a great political statement, that a young 20 year old gender-queer pacificist like me could beat an aging, experienced Colonel in a simulation of the very weapons he deployed. Some people ENJOY exercising their brains, while others prefer to play Call of Duty or cosplay a tactical genius online.

Face it, you ARE a weenie. Even on the gamer's scales, you're a weenie. At the age when you were playing D&D, I was studying military history and playing Squad Leader and NATO77. I even beat a retired US Army Colonel once at NATO77 in a marathon 30 hour game. SSI used to put out difficulty ratings, tic-tac-toe being 1 and Chess at 10. Squad Leader rated 12.5, NATO77 rated about 9.5, D&D rates somewhere around 3.5.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Ah, gently caress it. Might as well help you out.

1) Growing up I was always really shy and nervous and I'm terrible at initiating any kind of 'move'. That said, I've become much more confident in talking to women this last year, but only through making a lot of effort. I find it helps to just see them as friends and not potential partners, which sounds obvious, but I always used to become infatuated with any woman who showed interest in talking to me. I turn 23 in a week.

2) I play video games and I read and I was on the executive of my university's film society which has plenty of women as members. I guess they're 'nerdy' activities, but there are plenty of women who are into all three as well.

3) I have not ever had a girlfriend. I had a girl confess her feelings for me a few months ago, but I went overseas just before it happened, and by the time I came back she wasn't as interested and it all kind of fizzled out. I have almost 'done the deed' in the form of oral sex, I guess. It was with someone I didn't know well and I just chickened out at going any further, thinking my chance would come soon again, but it didn't. I had just turned 21 when that happened. I know some would define oral as losing your virginity, but not to me, it isn't.

4) I don't know. In a way I wouldn't mind if women were more 'traditionally feminine' because most of my conception of love and romance and so on has been from books, where women are just like that. But at the same time, I find myself preferring those who are more assertive and 'masculine' (placeholder until I can think of a better word), which seems to work well in a friendship where I'm the shy, passive one.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
mysiogonmy, homognogny, notsuckinmycockinomy , gbs1.0

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
You can't say ALL cops are like that though. Strangely enough when someone stole my blackberry earlier this year, the cop I spoke to didn't put me in a headlock and play with my testicles. Shocking I know.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
This whore's cognitive dissonance is insufferably vapid. Dunning and Kruger would have a field day with this strawman. QED.

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 258 days!)

pigbeeler

usb teledildonics
Oct 10, 2009

those who came before me
buzzfeed presents the top 30 ways "nig nog tryna get a hand beezy" is offensive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BusterBlintz
May 30, 2012

by Ralp
I love Zerglig Minor, solely on the basis of him having an account and being a fat gently caress

• Locked thread