Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
in Notepad, you know, revelations I had under the influence that I might not have sober? They are very useful tips, this is the first one for example

Highjournal posted:

TOO FORMAL
VS COMFORTABLE

Ah clearly a social device to create a friendly atmosphere, thanks me!

Highjournal posted:

Pay attention to the things that dont need attention.

Sometimes that pays off. Sometimes like now, I am high. Being that I am high I am enjoying every aspect of the piece of pizza I am eating. The way the crust folds and breaks, but how the softer bread attached to it rips off smaller and larger chunks of itself but then comes for a ride. That's two distinct structures in this pizza in my first bite, my first manipulation, of the structure I am bearing witness. Such that an organ as crude as the mouth could detect the intricaies of this pizza is a miracle. And then the next vite, I go more from the top side before I bear down. Just incredible. The distinct feel of the pepporoni on top was the focus here. It did not disappoint, and as this structure crashed through the top layer of the cheese and into the dough I felt , full circle. Complete. Two bites into this ordinary pizza and I had already met the ending of the first. 5 layers, with invidiual characterists brought out for full display once they were broken down violently by an outside force - detectable by a simple mouth.

Using this newfound knowledge I could tell that this Papa Johns Pizza was created in a much more intricate manner than the mush you get at Dominos. But would I even noticed about all that if I didn't pay attention to the first pizza slice with anything more than taste? No

Pay attention to the things that dont need attention.

Then look at the stars, but later.

Not sure about this one yet, but im working on it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
everyone does this op

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

I was just staring at your post for 5 solid minutes contemplating if you were just being sarcastic or honest. The soundtrack from Sunshine has been playing this whole time btw. But then I thought it was being honest and I couldn't stop thinking about how perhaps everybody does this. Like EVERYBODY writes these notes to themselves while high to remind their sober self about important information you could only possible have known or understand when you are high. Jesus. The scope of that thought was mind bending and I was staying at your answer and for some reason saw a plain wooden chair, Bathed in Light

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

shiksa posted:

everyone does this op

I don't, but I'm not a weirdo.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Hobohemian posted:

I don't, but I'm not a weirdo.

maybe it is you

who is the weirdo

highthoughts.txt has been saved

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

The Windex bottle just moved when I read some replies here. It's doing it again but its at the corner of my eye and I look it is not move. But now when I look forward its literally rocking around its dancing holy gently caress. This is crazy I am typing this sentence now to see if the botlte sways. No its not swaying afterall. poo poo unless it knows. Anyways, its hard to type right now without puttig n in it to a high journmal first.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

Sorry guys but I figured out how to see the shadow universe with just our bare eyes. Or rather that its biologically possible to. gently caress it's a lot of writing but ill have to put it in notepad or something

But it is! and since it is, how do we know when we're on mescaline we aren't seeing glimpses of it

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
i bet you describe yourself as "kinda random ^_^" on ur okcupid profile

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
i just try to remember things. its like writing things down using your brain

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

we are in the presence of a true psychonaut

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

quote:

we all give to society, and society judges how much we can take

music is the most absurd thing that we all take seriously

modern disputes are caught up in and obsessed with calling the other side out on its transgressions. neither side strives to understand the other.

language is a cultural entity. what we say has so much to do with what we hear the people around us say. you can't truly learn a language until you live among its native speakers.

no amount of rounds of a finite number of choices can ever lead to an infinite number of possibilities

if you sing too well it becomes lonely

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax
seems like a great way to kill your buzz imo

WilltheMagicAsian
Dec 11, 2011

you should try doing drugs with friends

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

I don't think she likes the special sauce, Rick.

WilltheMagicAsian posted:

you should try doing drugs with friends

imo mushrooms should be done alone, headphones on

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

1gnoirents posted:

Sorry guys but I figured out how to see the shadow universe with just our bare eyes. Or rather that its biologically possible to. gently caress it's a lot of writing but ill have to put it in notepad or something

But it is! and since it is, how do we know when we're on mescaline we aren't seeing glimpses of it

maybe the mescaline universe is the real one and everything here is just a shadow of over there you ever think of that smart guy

yoyodyne
May 7, 2007

quote:

I
m gay

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Get a job, OP.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
I do this too! That's great, let's br friends op

Erostratus
Jun 18, 2011

by R. Guyovich
Does everyone think they are genius? Jesus? hey zeus? evolution of man unto your own, the words likle metronomes. i float, we float, it doesn’t matter nor this i shall not read but if i do hi – my brain is the best brain, take that human being. hahah i get it, this is a pillar in sicily while words from a book page playh over my mind, a fat girl rubs her pussy and swauts into the floor.Desire plays, and everything calms down – but you knew that, didn’t you? You give me the giift of gab and i vomit sacrifice it unto your arms. my mind is trying to come back, i wanted to delete that last thing but i wont as a record. this is the real me fighting the drug me, the knight me. Your brain, perfect in every way – the only brain in existence in fact. Everything goes dark and the suits don’t mind us. these words will be left by me, a testimony to my greatness. But i can see through your plan.

Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf

1gnoirents posted:

Then look at the stars, but later.

Good advice OP, thanks.

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
Kill yourself and document the experience

I bet it would be hardcore

pr0p
Dec 8, 2011
OP sounds like what a 12 year old thinks drugs do

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Why are you still making threads, they are never funny and almost always center around some boring poo poo about your boring life, I loving hate you dude

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

Just wow.

a creepy colon posted:

Why are you still making threads, they are never funny and almost always center around some boring poo poo about your boring life, I loving hate you dude

I love you though man

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
Kevin smith was on gettin Doug with high and he was like the annoying kid who just discovered pot, is way too into it and thinks Bob Marley legend is amazing and stoners want to talk about 'what they do high!!!'

This is like that but pooor

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax
emerson lake & palmer & hall & oates & crosby & stills & nash & young & the soulsonic force

edit:::::::::::thats a note i wrote to myself on drugs sorry

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

a creepy colon posted:

Lol, this is a loving hilarious post coming from you.

Phyzzle
Jan 26, 2008
Note to self: Find your god loving flash drive.

Blooshoo
May 15, 2004
I'm a newbie
Hey op

Pizza expert here.

I want you to know that dominos and papa john's are essentially exactly the same thing. only dominos crust is better because they season it. I do like that papa johns has that free garlic butter thing tho, and the garlic bread sticks are delish.

all t hat is an aside though as you should be making your own pizza.

hth.

Nameless_Steve
Oct 18, 2010

"There are fair questions about shooting non-lethally at retreating civilian combatants."
I've tried this before. Usually high-me writes exclusively about theoretical physics, and it's too mind-blowing for sober-me to fully comprehend, but the math seems valid.

Blooshoo
May 15, 2004
I'm a newbie

Nameless_Steve posted:

I've tried this before. Usually high-me writes exclusively about theoretical physics, and it's too mind-blowing for sober-me to fully comprehend, but the math seems valid.

Post it- tia

some math goon-nerd-lord will be around shortly there after to take some bacon strips out of your rear end imo

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
Write a suicide note

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

1gnoirents posted:

in Notepad, you know, revelations I had under the influence that I might not have sober? They are very useful tips, this is the first one for example

Ah clearly a social device to create a friendly atmosphere, thanks me!

Not sure about this one yet, but im working on it

the perception of value adds value. covetousness of goods increases the price of a good - can it also increase the good's value without diminishing its perceived quality? a virtual good is a commodity which can be produced with the most minimal effort, but more importantly can also be autonomously generated. vc can be produced abundantly, so to preserve the value model, an artificial scarcity must be introduced as a survival mechanism. this is why the chat function in wow is also used for shooting the poo poo with guildies, on top of whoring goods atop the bank in orgrimmar.

• Locked thread