Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Welp, had to put down my cat, murdered it to save its life or something, my cat Rbi is now dead a big RIP to Rbi. I believe we shared a deep spiritual connection so I know she would've liked to have been memorialized by a lovely thread, always curled up next to me to help with my posting. Big shout out to all other dead pets, gone but not forgotten, you'll be messing up shirts in heaven, duder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I too name my pets after baseball statistics.

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
How did you pronounce Rbi? Like Arr Bee Aye? or kind of like erbi?

unlawfulsoup
May 12, 2001

Welcome home boys!

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

I too name my pets after baseball statistics.

i was thinking ARBY like the restaurant, which is more awful I guess.

Also rip rbi, you have similar coat to my cat. :(

Silver Gadget
Apr 17, 2006

its pronounced "riby"

ya'll are dumb

rip rbi

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
rip Dibble u got cancer and die

rip george the gerbil you jumped off the top floor of your three-tierd enclosure

rip perfcy the fish u got eaten by thomas the other goldfish

rip andy the mouse u just fuckin died 2 weeeks after i got you. what the gently caress was that

rip to barkley and stanley my dogs who went to "live on a farm" when i was about 6 thanks mum jfc

Silver Gadget
Apr 17, 2006

Oberleutnant posted:

rip Dibble u got cancer and die

rip george the gerbil you jumped off the top floor of your three-tierd enclosure

rip perfcy the fish u got eaten by thomas the other goldfish

rip andy the mouse u just fuckin died 2 weeeks after i got you. what the gently caress was that

rip to barkley and stanley my dogs who went to "live on a farm" when i was about 6 thanks mum jfc

hows thomas doing?

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Silver Gadget posted:

hows thomas doing?

man this was all like 20 years ago thomas been dead.

Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf
stay safe ghost cat

:spooky:

:ghost:

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007

Oberleutnant posted:

when i was little and my cat died, my dad stuck it in a trash bag and then took me with him to throw the bag ina dumpster

Crewmine
Apr 26, 2012
i too put down both of my cats op

top tip for killing your cats: don't bury them too deep or they won't be able to get out when you conduct satanic rituals to animate their skeletons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Shasta Orange Soda posted:

when i was little and my cat died, my dad stuck it in a trash bag and then took me with him to throw the bag ina dumpster
drat son.

when mycat dibble had kittens my grandad put em in a sack and threw them in a river. i didnt see it but i knew it happend. old people are loving gay as poo poo.

• Locked thread