Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
when it opens is there a buddha there or...?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lansoc
Jan 3, 2009

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
you start over.. only this time as an alien that shits out its mouth.. there are only so many conscientiousness in the universe.. be glad you were a human at one point.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

nomadologique posted:

when it opens is there a buddha there or...?

lol no it's Nicki Minaj

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Lansoc posted:

you start over.. only this time as an alien that shits out its mouth.. there are only so many conscientiousness in the universe.. be glad you were a human at one point.

I am already an alien that shits out its mouth so what happens when I die?

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

Quickscope420dad posted:

lol no it's Nicki Minaj

holy moly catch ya in the next life suicidin asap

Lansoc
Jan 3, 2009

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Quickscope420dad posted:

I am already an alien that shits out its mouth so what happens when I die?

You're in luck.. next up is a stint on a generational space ship.. downside? reproducing the next generation means you must crawl up the females anus and go into hibernation.. after 6 months you are then shat out and fed upon by your newly born young. downside part duex? that is the peak of intelligent life in the universe.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Lansoc posted:

You're in luck.. next up is a stint on a generational space ship.. downside? reproducing the next generation means you must crawl up the females anus and go into hibernation.. after 6 months you are then shat out and fed upon by your newly born young. downside part duex? that is the peak of intelligent life in the universe.

lmao "downside"

Odd
Dec 30, 2006

I think everybody just needs to maybe cool out a little maybe

nomadologique posted:

what? no, that makes no sense. obviously you get sent back to work off your debt to The Company. incurring more debt in the process for the temporary use of a Body, a Womb, a Population Slot, Earthly Resources etc...

You obviously didn't make enough Profit

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Same poo poo that happened before you were born, I guess.

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan

Drunk & Ugly posted:

i actually heard this somewhere before and it scared me cause i know i'd sabotage myself and think of something horrible.how is it possible to be in a good state of mind at death, most people ar probably terrified

its not lke you can make yourself think of traveling the star wars galaxy for eternity as you die because if you can youre a horrible weird human being

You might have even seen it here before, I have been posting the same poo poo for 10 years.

It's pretty easy to practice. With lucid dreaming I have disassociated my waking conscious from my dreaming one, so I die a few times a week while waking from dreams. It is intense at first, because the Universe that exists within your dream ceases to exist along with your consciousness of it, and if you are aware of your impending non existence the death is very real. At first the dreaming consciousness resents the hell out of the waking one, because my continuity destroys his. Lately though, the me that dies with the dream is just really grateful to have existed at all, because he's learned to fly and imagine worlds into existence and all that. So yeah, when I do die for real, I really hope it's in my sleep.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

looking forward to some of that sweet non-existence, not going to lie

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
When you die, goblins come for your body and your family / loved ones have to pay the goblins in sexual favours just to give you a regular funeral

if you don't have any loved ones the goblins just gently caress your corpse until it disintegrates

like i said earlier this is all in the bible guys just take a loving read

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics

Quickscope420dad posted:

When you die, goblins come for your body and your family / loved ones have to pay the goblins in sexual favours just to give you a regular funeral

if you don't have any loved ones the goblins just gently caress your corpse until it disintegrates

like i said earlier this is all in the bible guys just take a loving read

ROFL

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Neukoln19 posted:

What happens when we die?

See I was raised believing in heaven but even then that was a murky idea at best. I guess I don't know. And maybe the issue here is that I'm having some anxiety over this.

Nothing happens. An eternity of non-existence.

Goodnight, pleasant dreams.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

looks like the goblins have come early for me

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Your corporeal form is condensed to a small bony profusion, trapping your eternal spirit inside. This is then placed in a bronze vessel, eldritch and arcane glyphs marking its outside. Inside are placed copies of your best posts, carved into the finest marble with a blessed chisel.

What this means is that the OPs bronze vessel is gonna have a shitload of free space inside it.

time is a wastin
Sep 11, 2011
You video game refernece and then you do something from the Matrix series

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
we are judged based upon what knowledge of the savior we had during our lifetime. My knowledge consists of recognizing the savior of humanity is an rear end in a top hat so i'm not sure which tier of heaven i'll be placed in.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
reincarnate as a yet shittier poster

i see you are no stranger to The Cycle

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

Whatever it is it's probably markedly similar to what happened to you during the roughly 14 billion years that went by before you were born.

Except it'll go on infinitely longer.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
If u die in this thread u die in real life

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

Odd posted:

You obviously didn't make enough Profit

well yea if you make enough profit they let you off, but if you don't they don't send you into an eternal hell of poverty, they send you right back to make up what you lost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Quickscope420dad posted:

When you die a lotus flower grows directly out of your urethra

• Locked thread