Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dead Snoopy
Mar 23, 2005

Binary Logic posted:

I was also waiting for Leonard to play the "we have sex" trump card yet he never did. With Leonard and Penny engaged their relationship seems to be taking a more serious turn this season - and that ain't funny

I suspect that card really only grates on Amy and his beef isn't w/ her so why bother.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dead Snoopy
Mar 23, 2005
That comic store looked sweet, especially the table racks. They should have plotted to buy that store.

Dead Snoopy
Mar 23, 2005
Bernadette rules. I'm sorry but Howard is the character most often in dire need of a reality check and if he's that irresponsible w/ frivolous items then yeah maybe he should get reminded that she finances his extended immaturity. It probably wouldn't have been as shrill of a message had it not just followed an episode where he dreams of buying a comic book store.

• Locked thread