Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Weaponized Autism
Mar 26, 2006

All aboard the Gravy train!
Hair Elf
I watched the first 15 minutes of this new season, and I'm calling it quits. gently caress it, I'm done with the whole series. I don't give a poo poo about any of these characters. I don't know how or why I've lasted this long watching the show, but I'm done with this garbage. I can't even get myself to hate-watch this show, every 5 seconds it is a cringeworthy joke one right after the other. When I start a series, I always commit to it until it's finale, except this is the first time I'm not doing that. Godspeed goons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weaponized Autism
Mar 26, 2006

All aboard the Gravy train!
Hair Elf

PostNouveau posted:

Haha, how's that working out for you? I hope Season 3 of The Following really picks up! It sucks that you're on Season 18 of NCIS, but you did make that sacred pact when you watched the pilot.

I'll usually wait to hear reviews and watch a couple of episodes before I commit to a show, it's not just starting solely from the pilot. Don't follow that many shows so it's okay. :)

• Locked thread