Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sober
Nov 19, 2011

First touch: Life.
Second touch: Dead again. Forever.
Can't wait, this season is bound to be owesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sober
Nov 19, 2011

seaborgium posted:

Maybe I was seeing things, but it seemed like he had a very, very subtle reaction there. drat good episode though.
No I have the same "condition" where I know my face is telling me I'm smiling my darndest but in reality if I look in the mirror I haven't really changed expressions.

Or it was supposed to be a joke.

Sober
Nov 19, 2011

Not a huge League of Nations nerd but I did laugh at the audacity of having a fun jab at the ineffectiveness of a lovely proto-UN organization.

Sober
Nov 19, 2011

That's pretty drat twee for someone who doesn't look the part. Her actual voice isn't that high or that low like in B99 though.

Surprisingly she does like to show a lot of leg :swoon:

Sober
Nov 19, 2011

Thanks for the title change, I thought it was a great line but I actually have to absolutely go back and listen for it.

Sober
Nov 19, 2011

Orange Crush Rush posted:

I'm starting to get upset at how good he is at so many things.
If aliens arrived and demanded we beg for our very existence, I would only trust Terry Crews to be the closest thing to being the paragon of humanity that would help convince the aliens that we should continue to live and not go out in a hail of orbital fire.

also I guess he could just beat them all up if it comes down to it

Sober
Nov 19, 2011

Dolash posted:

The dolls are indeed a nightmare, and Peralta is surprisingly fun when partnered with girl-lawyer-Peralta. Glad they're going to be a real thing instead of some obvious, sitcom-y jealousy plot.
Wasn't even aware Eva Longoria was playing Sophia, it's been a while since I watched DH.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sober
Nov 19, 2011

Well the only way to keep her around if they're going to keep them together is to have them remain offscreen for most of the time, like Kevin.

• Locked thread