Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
InnercityGriot
Dec 31, 2008
Would be pretty cool if the Giants got swept by the Padres, make it happen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InnercityGriot
Dec 31, 2008
I loving hate watching Brian Wilson pitch, Colletti's fetish for paying broke rear end relievers sucks.

InnercityGriot
Dec 31, 2008
Someone get on base so Hanley Ramirez can hit another home run off Romo.

InnercityGriot
Dec 31, 2008
Fuuuuccckkk so close Hanley.

InnercityGriot
Dec 31, 2008
Dodgers garbage rear end bullpen versus the Giants lineup of dudes nobody gives a gently caress about except Buster Posey and Hunter Pence, WHO WILL PREVAIL IN THIS EPIC STRUGGLE?

InnercityGriot
Dec 31, 2008
Opening salvo in the futility contest has been fired. Truly, after Brandon League's clash with Pablo Sandoval, things can only go down from here.

InnercityGriot
Dec 31, 2008
loving PUIG

InnercityGriot
Dec 31, 2008

New Concept Hole posted:

It's about time for another injury!
Be nice, we're not wishing injury on whoever the gently caress Juan Perez is, even though there's a strong chance your team might be better if that happened. Matt Kemp is extremely my poo poo

InnercityGriot
Dec 31, 2008
Greinke hit that pretty hard. I would like to see if he can finish the season with a better batting average than AJ Ellis

InnercityGriot
Dec 31, 2008
Nolan Arenado of the shittastic Rockies is his competition. (He's real good.)

InnercityGriot
Dec 31, 2008
Are you loving kidding me

InnercityGriot
Dec 31, 2008

The Pussy Boss posted:

I dunno, I can't think of too many great defensive 3B in the NL right now. Prado maybe, if he hadn't been traded to the A.L.?
Nolan Arenado

InnercityGriot
Dec 31, 2008
LMAO, stop running on Puig retards

InnercityGriot
Dec 31, 2008
I actually feel bad for Giants/Dodgers fans at once. Giants fans have to watch Brian Wilson pitch the clinching inning, Dodgers fans have to watch the bearded gently caress pitch with the knowledge he will give up a billion runs in the playoffs against the loving Cardinals or somebody.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InnercityGriot
Dec 31, 2008
Leave Brian Wilson off the postseason roster

• Locked thread