Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Way to not get swept Royals. Good job.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Why the gently caress is Ventura throwing 120 pitches in a 7-0 game? It was like 3 weeks ago he had to sit a game because of something or other.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Huh, so all the Tigers fans whined about how they were definitely losing and yet won again? I think I've seen this a few times.

I mean, I'd definitely do the same but gently caress it gets old when your lovely no good team needs the other one to actually lose those games.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Sweet we got past the Omar Infante hole in the line up, now bases loaded for...

Mike Moustakas.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Who hits a lazy fly ball for the third out. Surprise surprise.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Looks like a catch from what I can tell.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Royals competing for a wild card I guess.

Going to lose, but the 'playoff' streak will be over. Re-up Dayton Moore and Ned Yost for the next decade.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Without looking anything up it seems like Aoki sucks at being fast despite being fast.

e: 17 SB, 7 8 CS, I'm counting that as confirmed.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I missed it because I'm watching terrible football, what happened to Duffy?

Was he just yanked or did something go wrong?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Billy Butler is so hilariously slow.

I mean if that throw is on line he's out by 5 steps.

• Locked thread