Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain

Return of the split squads!

Oilers/Flames games are both being streamed online (to be posted later)

The best I got for Columbus/Carolina thats about to start is:

CAR Twitter posted:

Radio only on @999TheFan. RT @CabooseTweets: @NHLCanes Any television or radio broadcast for today's game?
Radio Stream

And Columbus/St Louis

CBJ Twitter posted:

UPDATE: ESPN 1460 Columbus will carry tonight's game vs. the @StLouisBlues, with coverage beginning at 6:00PM. #CBJ
Radio Stream

Shameful

fits fucked around with this message at 00:15 on Oct 3, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Ah, pre-season. A time for 69 cent upper bowl, shoot twice National Hockey League tickets. :allears: That's literally the cost for the tickets I got tonight for myself and my dad. 69 cents plus StubHub fees gets them to $3.02 a pop. :getin:

On top of that, I only bought two seats in case they ball-bust about seat jumping, because I got a freebie in a TBD location through CBJ Rush. :getin:

fits posted:

Shameful

They're saving the TV appearance for a (pre-season) "rematch" from last post-season a couple days from now, when CBJ/PIT will be on NHL Network. :eng101:

...seriously, though, sometimes the CBJ streams these games on their site. Why they're not doing at least tonight, I don't know.

e- Lineups for both games per the Dispatch:

quote:

Here's the roster for Carolina:

Forwards: Cam Atkinson, Oliver Bjorkstrand, Michael Chaput, Ryan Craig, Nick Foligno, Brian Gibbons, Mike Hoeffel, Mark Letestu, Corey Tropp, T.J. Tynan, Dana Tyrell, Trent Vogelhuber. Defensemen: Tim Erixon, Cody Goloubef, Thomas Larkin, Frederic St. Denis, Will Weber, James Wisniewski. Goaltenders: Anton Forsberg, Scott Munroe.

Here's the roster for St. Louis:

Forwards: Josh Anderson, Artem Anisimov, Jared Boll, Matt Calvert, Jerry D'Amigo, Marko Dano, Simon Hjalmarsson, Boone Jenner, Nick Moutrey, Kerby Rychel, Markus Soberg, Alexander Wennberg. Defensemen: Dillon Heatherington, Jack Johnson, Brett Ponich, Dalton Prout, David Savard, Jaime Sifers. Goaltenders: Oscar Dansk, Curtis McElhinney.

Looking forward to the debuts of the three first rounders from 2013 (Dano, Rychel, Wennberg).

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 18:26 on Sep 21, 2014

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
upper bowl preseason tickets are still $35+ on stubhub for oilers/flames

:sigh:

This is why I just go to Oil Kings games instead, also because they're the better hockey team in town, baby

crossposted lineups:

@ Calgary (Nelson coaching)
Yakupov-Arcobello-Purcell
Pakarinen-Lander-Pinizzotto
Hendricks-Gordon-Joensuu
Moroz-Khaira-Baltisberger

Nikitin-Fayne
Marincin-Simpson
Oesterle-Musil

Fasth
Brossoit

in Edmonton (Eakins coaching)
Hall-RNH-Chase
Pouliot-Draisaitl-Perron
Roy-Acton-Platzer
Tkachev-Yakimov-Westgarth

Nurse-Schultz
Ference-Hunt
Aulie-Klefbom

Scrivens
Bachman

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

So Gaudreau pretty much has to make the Flames this year, right? They really don't have much at forward.

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
the apparent calgary lineups

@ edmonton
Glencross-Stajan-Jones
Baertschi-Granlund-Byron
Wolf-Arnold-Carroll
Buoma-Tousignant-McGratton

Russell-Wideman
Smid-Diaz
Cundari-Yonkman

McDonald
Ortio

in calgary
Raymond-Monahan-Hudler
Gaudreau-Colborne-Setoguchi
Bollig-Reinhart-Jooris
Klimchuk-Knight-Hathaway

Giordano-Brodie
Culkin-Brookbank
Kulak-Engelland.

Hiller
Thiessen

quick, how many of those ufas do you remember actually signing in calgary this year?

LumpyGumby
Feb 22, 2012

"Here's the world famous hockey player sitting in the penalty box for slashing..."
-Snoopy Brown
42g - 65a - 107pts
106gp - 317PIMS
The Avs are playing their intrasquad Burgundy vs White Game, and Iginla just got a nifty pass from Duchene to score.

Reminds me, I need to find my snoopy gif again.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Preseason hockey eases the pain... it's been a LONG summer.

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
Capitals are playing a lot of their NHL players tonight, including Ovechkin and Backstrom. Sabres seem to be starting a lot more prospects, including Reinhart.

Heaf
Jan 15, 2008

People say we suck at sports but they don't understand
It's hard to catch with holes right through your hands
Caps tonight

@VogsCaps
#Caps lines today vs. BUF: Ovechkin-Backstrom-Wellman, Chimera-Burakovsky-Ward, Laich-Stephenson-Kennedy, Walker-Latta-Spencer.

@VogsCaps
Defensive pairs: Schilling-Niskanen, Alzner-Bowey, Moore-Lewington. Copley in goal.

First look at Washington Capital Matt Niskanen that's weird

Copley for 1st period, then Holtby

Heaf fucked around with this message at 21:49 on Sep 21, 2014

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

LumpyGumby posted:

The Avs are playing their intrasquad Burgundy vs White Game, and Iginla just got a nifty pass from Duchene to score.

Snoopy is dead

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
sick snipe by Burakovsky

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

:siren: Kerby Rychel says gently caress yo turnover :siren:

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain

LumpyGumby posted:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Dillon Heatherington, you're cut.

e- For tonight's softcore pseudo-fetish intermission entertainment, it's the cheerleaders playing soccer in inflatable bubbles.

e2- Wennberg with a pretty tip. 2-1 :siren:

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 00:50 on Sep 22, 2014

LumpyGumby
Feb 22, 2012

"Here's the world famous hockey player sitting in the penalty box for slashing..."
-Snoopy Brown
42g - 65a - 107pts
106gp - 317PIMS

You are a good person, thank you.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:siren: BOOOOOOOOOOONE :siren:

Jake Allen 3GA on 11 shots through 2.

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
Drasiatl 2 Marco Roy :siren:

They couldn't stagger the start of the games by 30 minutes? :argh:

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

go oilers/raphael diaz

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
oilers @ flames
http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/console?id=631288&catid=616

flames @ oilers
http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/console?id=631196&catid=616

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

What a bullshit loving diving call on Calvert.

Followed by a bad high stick.

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 01:44 on Sep 22, 2014

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Lapierre and JMFJ "fight" just before OT.

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
after 1

flames @ oilers: 1-2

glencross (russel, wideman)

roy (draisiatl, perron)
jschultz (pouliot, nurse)

oilers @ flames: 0-0

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:siren: DILLON HEATHERINGTON YOU'RE NOT CUT! :siren:

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
holy gently caress yak just killed setoguchi

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
i completely forgot they even picked up seto

and yak just crushed him :stare:

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Jaxxon: Still not the stupidest thing from the expanded universe.

I heard the Senators were playing two games Vs the Islanders in St. John's NL today. C/D?

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

bunnyofdoom posted:

I heard the Senators were playing two games Vs the Islanders in St. John's NL today. C/D?

I mean it's a google search away, but yes it's true. Split squad games are pretty common for the first pre-season game of the year and they're held in small market arenas as a promotional thing.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Jaxxon: Still not the stupidest thing from the expanded universe.

ThinkTank posted:

I mean it's a google search away, but yes it's true. Split squad games are pretty common for the first pre-season game of the year and they're held in small market arenas as a promotional thing.

I mean more of a "It's not listed in the OP, and no one is talkign about it, is google lying to me?" way.

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
this was a thread for yesterday but I guess we could just expand it for the preseason when its less likely to be crazy

Zybl0re
Aug 10, 2002

I'M TOO OLD FOR THIS SHIT!
yes yes yes hockey is (almost) back, baby

Juvi
Apr 8, 2003

I AM DOG.
Are the televised games available on gamecenter? I thought I got preseason games last year but no games are watchable as of now.

Weaponized Autism
Mar 26, 2006

All aboard the Gravy train!
Hair Elf
There is hockey on my TV tonight.

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

gosh! i like both the islanders and the rangers!!! :^)

Yesssssss. Hockey time!

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
MAAAAAAAAAARTY, MAAAAAAARTY, MAAAAAAR--

oh wait :(

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
i hope rangers fans are cognizant enough to chant marty if we blow out schneider at all during the season

Weaponized Autism
Mar 26, 2006

All aboard the Gravy train!
Hair Elf
Opposing team has backup goalie in net, we're already hosed.

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

gosh! i like both the islanders and the rangers!!! :^)

Euuuuuhhhhhhhh

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
:smug:

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

YOU'VE GOT A LAFRENIÈRE IN ME
haha, AHL defender and 3rd pairing defender

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FrenzyTheKillbot
Jan 31, 2008

Good Hustle
How can Leafs TV be so bad at showing hockey games? It's the only reason they exist.

• Locked thread