Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tetrapyloctomy
Feb 18, 2003

Okay -- you talk WAY too fast.
Nap Ghost
I do find Crane charming and fun even after so many tedious plotlines, but a lot of it was good chemistry with Abby. I'll give season four a shot, but I'd appreciate it if they'd come up with a coherent loving plan. It seemed like they were going to work through the Four Horsemen, and then up the quasi-Biblical apocalyptic food chain, but then got completely derailed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tetrapyloctomy
Feb 18, 2003

Nap Ghost

Astrofig posted:

I want to know what the gently caress they intend to do now they're down a Witness. There has to be two, right?

I assume there's now another one out there, and this season will be peppered with "WE HAVE TO FIND HER BEFORE ***THEY*** DO" and "OH NO ***THEY*** FOUND HER NOW WE HAVE TO RESCUE HER" and oh god do i even want to find out

tetrapyloctomy
Feb 18, 2003

Nap Ghost
Yeah, that ties things up neatly enough for this show to die. Shame, too, because had they just goddamned stuck to working through the Horsemen and the Biblical plagues with MotW episodes interspersed, they would have done just fine. But nooooo, we need his wife, and his kid (I love John Noble, but surely they could have come up with a better role for him), and The Hidden One, and blah blah blah blah.

• Locked thread