Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hepscat
Jan 16, 2005

Avenging Nun
The hair didn't match on the closeups. Face on, Alicia's hair swooped out from her shoulder and the body double's hair only curled in.

What a strange anti-climactic ending, both on and off screen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

hepscat posted:

The hair didn't match on the closeups. Face on, Alicia's hair swooped out from her shoulder and the body double's hair only curled in.

What a strange anti-climactic ending, both on and off screen.

Now that you mention it, this was a season full of failures for Alicia Florrick.
Started new firm, merged with old firm, lost that steady employment to
Lose at run for SA
Flirted with Polmar, lost him as partner on both personal and professional terms
Lost "bff" Kalinda, forever.
Lost out on being the faithful and likeable wife of potential presidential/VP candidate.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I binged through this show over the last few months and just finally caught up with the end of this season. I don't really know where they go from here, but the game of musical lawfirms has to stop at some point. This really was a letdown of a season.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I enjoyed the case but yeah that was a pretty meh finale.

Oh well, they've been renewed so here's hoping they have a better plan for the final(?) season.

• Locked thread