Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lyz
May 22, 2007

I AM A GIRL ON WOW GIVE ME ITAMS

Bass Bottles posted:

Does anyone else watch this on cbs.com? Is the video extremely dark for you? I just caught up via Amazon Prime and now starting season 6 on the CBS website it's so dark it looks like Eli dyed his hair black.

Yeah, the quality is pretty bad. I get the impression CBS wants to make watching any of their shows online a huge pain in the rear end, with their crappy website and the tablet app that waits a whole week to release new episodes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lyz
May 22, 2007

If this season doesn't end with Alicia out for blood then I might not even bother watching the next season. This whole season has been her being walked all over by powerful people and putting up with it because of politics and it's just been annoying.

Lyz
May 22, 2007

I'm rooting for her starting a firm with Finn, if only because Matthew Goode is so easy on the eyes.

The party leader promised her a cushy post somewhere, maybe she ends up on some sort of regulatory committee that oversees lawyers and she fucks with all her old partners.

• Locked thread