Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

my grandma owns. she's 92 years old and has a masters degree in library science (but only because they wouldn't take her seriously in law school at the time.) She lived as a child on a farm in kansas and met my grandfather on a hayride with her friends. She lived through the great depression, world war 2, the cold war, and the 1980s. somehow she's still alive because everyone in my family lives to be 100 yrs old.
post about ur grandma

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
mines dead, op

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
mine was really horny and loved asking about if i was aroused and stuff like that. she even had a pet name for penis which was cacaburger. thank you for everything fyad grandma rip

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
my grandma was great at ice skating. she's dead now so not so good any more

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

my grandma is dead and the other one is boring

phobo
Aug 7, 2008
My grandma is really cool, nice and smart.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
From dawn of the dead remake, the fat zombie grandma. She was like that.

WilltheMagicAsian
Dec 11, 2011

My grandmother is from Taiwan, she's aight I guess

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

All of my grandmas are dead, but one of them was a sweet Eskimo.

goat manilla
Nov 13, 2003

gently caress a grandma. My great grandma was the first female lieutenant for the Orlando Police Department.

and oh yeah gently caress da po-lice.

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe
My grandma has dementia or Alzheimer's or whatever, and is pretty much off her rocker at this point. She ran up a huge credit card bill because she'd see some "As Seen On TV" commercial and order the product every time she saw the commercial, for each and every product, because she didn't remember that she'd already ordered a shitload of them.

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax
yes i have a grandma

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
Imagine the most insufferable Tea Party member.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Doc Block posted:

My grandma has dementia or Alzheimer's or whatever, and is pretty much off her rocker at this point. She ran up a huge credit card bill because she'd see some "As Seen On TV" commercial and order the product every time she saw the commercial, for each and every product, because she didn't remember that she'd already ordered a shitload of them.

my grandma is addicted to qvc but has gotten a lot better about it. also if she takes vicodin or any opiate painkiller she gets crazy and believes that our entire family is against her, then apologizes for it when she sobers up

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe
We're talking, like, 30 of those glass balls for watering plants. Plus a ton of other poo poo. It was crazy (like my Grandma).

Up to the Elves
Nov 4, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

OhsH posted:

mines dead, op

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
I had two. One was kind of a bitch and no one cared much when she died. The other was awesome and my family fell apart when she died and I don't want to write about it because it makes me sad even though it happened like 11 years ago.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

The Dregs posted:

The other was awesome and my family fell apart when she died and I don't want to write about it because it makes me sad even though it happened like 11 years ago.

same thing happened with my gramps

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

my grandma was black, but I'm white. how the fu*k does that work

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
All dead op but I loved them both very much

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
My Grandma lived through the depression where she got up to all sorts of shenanigans with her friends, Little Rascals style. Then she spent her life as a housewife because my grandpa loved him some teenage strange and the way that worked back in the day was you married it after you nailed it. She loved to cheat at cards against her grandchildren, and she pretended she was much further along in her dementia at the end of her life so others would feel sorry for her. She was awesome. RIP Grandma.

My other Grandma was a factory worker most of her life, making things as varied as bombs and cereal. She was super ultra catholic, and she absolutely HATED cats, to the point of making us pull over if she saw one, and getting out to chase it off property she didn't even live on. She died in the 90's of lung cancer despite never smoking. RIP Other Grandma.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

this is pretty cool!

Cuniculous
Apr 23, 2007

kill people burn shit fuck school
One is dead.

The other is a bitch who lives in New Zealand. When 9/11 happened, she called to see if we were safe.

We live in Arkansas.

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax

Cuniculous posted:

One is dead.

The other is a bitch who lives in New Zealand. When 9/11 happened, she called to see if we were safe.

We live in Arkansas.

well were you?

Cuniculous
Apr 23, 2007

kill people burn shit fuck school

Rickycat posted:

well were you?

9/11 was an awesome day for me. They let school out early after the towers fell. :cool:

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
One of mine died before I was born

My other one is a bitch

Ty for reminding me of my poo poo family.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Choco1980 posted:

she pretended she was much further along in her dementia at the end of her life so others would feel sorry for her.

lol

The only biological grandma I've ever known was horrible and she dead, but my grandma-in-law is like the perfect grandma, she rules, she rules

BUTT PIPE
Oct 11, 2012
mine are both really, really dead and i sincerely hope they can't see us masturbating down here

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

One was a bipolar schizophrenic and one was a hateful bitch who made everyone miserable. So that was a lot of fun.

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013
Got a great grandma story:

I lived on the same block as my grandma growing up. This was ideal as a grandchild as whenever I didn't like what was going on in "reality" I'd just walk over to grandma's (who always had pop, candy, buttered bread...everything a young kid loves).

One day I'm hanging with grandma and she says,"I'm getting these teeth removed", pointing at the remaining seven teeth in her lower jaw. "They are all rotten except for this one" she explained pointing to the center most tooth. Being a dumb child I asked "grandma, why would you let them pull the tooth that isn't rotten?" She looked at me, took a drag off her Winston and said,"Well..I guess I'd look pretty god drat stupid with one tooth sticking out of my face."

She was a wonderful misanthrope.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

OhsH posted:

mines dead, op

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

I've wanted to reply to this thread, thank you for providing me with the proper vocabulary

Rinn
Apr 11, 2007
Too Slow!
College Slice
I called my Grandma earlier today but she didn't pick up her phone then a couple hours later I get this facebook message:

Grandma posted:

Sorry I missed your call better luck next time

joxxuh
May 20, 2011
The most vivid memory of my grandmother from before she became completely demented was when she slipped and fell in our toilet and pissed herself. She smelled of urine and was bleeding and ashamed and apologising profusely for me having to help her get up. lmao

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

joxxuh posted:

The most vivid memory of my grandmother from before she became completely demented was when she slipped and fell in our toilet and pissed herself. She smelled of urine and was bleeding and ashamed and apologising profusely for me having to help her get up. lmao

Good for her!

joxxuh
May 20, 2011
Getting dementia is the most brutal way to own your family because as your memories slowly disappear it's like you're travelling back in time, making everything retroactively poo poo as you go.

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.

Broenheim posted:

One of mine died before I was born

My other one was a bitch

Ty for reminding me of my poo poo family.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Festis
Feb 15, 2010

The Birthday Hobo

Remember Kids:
Vinegar'll get ya drunk!
She regularly called me sfacim as a child. I only just found out what that means.

• Locked thread