Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tempus Rimeblood
Sep 23, 2007

...Friendship? Again?
- BACKSTAGE -

Riker arrives backstage, eager to get in position later in the card if he can get squeezed in, when he hears the road agent's remark.

"What are you playin' at, man, this is good work! Keep the racist crap for the Klan rally, and let the real talent do their jobs."

He sneers a bit, and resumes watching, doing some idle stretches while he's at it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tempus Rimeblood
Sep 23, 2007

...Friendship? Again?
- BACKSTAGE -

Riker looks momentarily taken aback. "You know, I may just be the talent, but we could always try for the 'bent management screwing people over' angle. Gets the marks going strong to see the little guy win, lets guys like me do the 'speaking out against authority' thing, and really lets you put anyone over that you want if they're working with the suits. Everybody loves a good heel, right?"

He pauses, offering a genial shrug to Warren. "No offense meant, of course, sir. It's your call, I'm just throwing some conjecture and I'm sorry if I'm outta line."

Tempus Rimeblood
Sep 23, 2007

...Friendship? Again?
- ANNOUNCING -

"Royston's quick with that fireman's carry, that MMA strength is really working for him for now, and - OH, HE'S GOING FOR THE QUICK PIN! That's not gonna work out, though, that training isn't gonna help him lock down the Howitzer.

But he's backing up, Howitzer's on his feet, and the Surgeon is looking very thoughtful here. Ref had better be on his guard here, it's looking like things are about to get real rough, real fast."

Not sure if this is good commentating but I'm gonna try taking over that spot.

• Locked thread