Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bwee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko

Testicles.

bwatts

boy owns girl on internet. i love this kind of thing. its nice to see that in this day and age of sjw bullshit (that somethingawful is championing i might add) that a guy isnt afraid to stand up to a girl even on tumblr, which i think we can all agree is a bit of a... 'feminism stronghold'. it's not so often nowadays that you see somebody so brave on the internet.

Matoi Ryuko

Some people use tumblr to talk about stuff, I use it to find .gifs.

Diqnol

You gotta let em breathe. The other stuff is just gravy.

Matoi Ryuko

Bwee

Bureaus Watts posted:

boy owns girl on internet. i love this kind of thing. its nice to see that in this day and age of sjw bullshit (that somethingawful is championing i might add) that a guy isnt afraid to stand up to a girl even on tumblr, which i think we can all agree is a bit of a... 'feminism stronghold'. it's not so often nowadays that you see somebody so brave on the internet.

agreed. basically men are oppressed.

a ritard

by XyloJW

they are not like boobs.

Bwee
le sigh

Ace of Baes
i like to have consensual sex with women and make them orgasm mulitple times, then when im getting ready to leave i look them in the eye and say...

by the way, im an MRA PUA

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

*crotch display*

FluffieDuckie

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Some people use tumblr to talk about stuff, I use it to find .gifs.

there are naked pictures on there too

Matoi Ryuko

FluffieDuckie posted:

there are naked pictures on there too

tao of lmao

Bwee posted:

agreed. basically men are oppressed.

it's really hard for me, as a guy, to sit with my legs closed. i don't need any sjw shame for something i'm already struggling with daily.

Diqnol

I'm gonna do the equivalent of balltapping myself constantly so women are a little more comfortable on the subway.

El Spider

:negative: That's me.

joke_explainer

nobody's testicles are so big they need two seats for their legs, unless they have some kind of medical condition.

Bwee
I have really big balls. I'm Basil Big Balls

google THIS

i think what we really need to know here, is what fucker gender traitor is leaking sensitive information that we men share in CONFIDENCE in our secret patriarchy think-tank meetings?

p.s. speaking of can i hitch a ride to the next one? i need someone whose car seats are REAL wide so i can show any women we pass on the way what's what

Bwee

Jett posted:

i think what we really need to know here, is what fucker gender traitor is leaking sensitive information that we men share in CONFIDENCE in our secret patriarchy think-tank meetings?

p.s. speaking of can i hitch a ride to the next one? i need someone whose car seats are REAL wide so i can show any women we pass on the way what's what

get out

Signed,

B.B.B.

tao of lmao

Bwee posted:

get out

Signed,

B.B.B.

peace

Bwee
peace

Slap Happy

IMO women should not be riding public transportation, ciao

tao of lmao

Slap Happy posted:

IMO women should not be riding public transportation, ciao

oh word? peace.

google THIS

Bwee posted:

get out

Signed,

B.B.B.

what i meant to say was gee this really makes me think from now on i'll avoid the oppressive act of unsticking my nuts from my thighs

peace

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Women should crotch display more so they can claim more territory, imo

Stormyish

why don't people urinate on things to mark them as their own anymore
have we failed as a society?

google THIS

women should drop the subconscious element and be naked while displaying their crotches to really assert their dominance

google THIS

retina is no longer the benchmark for high resolution, the next ipad will have a crotch display

bird.

Bwee posted:

le sigh

I too am tired of the 90s flannel shirt resurgence

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien
any guys here wanna practice crotch displaying with me and we can decide which degrees of crotch display feel the most dominating from each other's perspective?

ps only want to do this in a patriarchal context so feminists please stick to your own business thx

bird.

also it is very hard to have my legs close together when I'm sitting down given the massive volume of bunched up socks i have stuff in my briefs

Salmiakki

Bwee posted:

le sigh

the amount of times ive objectified myself have lead to me no longer having any hands. i t ype with my butt

treasure bear

destroy balls

Pizzatime

quote:

NOT EVERYTHING IS THE GODDAMN PATRIARCHY

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo

men sitting like htat... gets me riled up!

No more..N

tao of lmao

Salmiakki posted:

the amount of times ive objectified myself have lead to me no longer having any hands. i t ype with my butt

tao of lmao

that explains SO MUCH

Pizzatime

hahahahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nvm no cake

look at this motherfuckin alpha male asserting his dominance right here

• Locked thread