Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jean Eric Burn
Nov 10, 2007

Also you can take your dogs into the rich mall and they have little dog water fountains for them. I mean, heck, I guess a rich enough dog could go there on their own, I mean as long as it's spending dog money why not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
The rich mall is the one that still has stores left in it

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Oh come on, have you never been in the "rich mall"? It's ridiculous. loving Auntie Anne's Pretzels outside of Tiffany & Co. What should we get for lunch? Porcini Rubbed Delmonico with 15-Year Aged Balsamic or a #4 value meal at Chick-fil-a?

You pain in the rear end!

Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise.
The Great Twist
I try to and they never loving get it right. What part one "no guacamole" don't you morons understand? That's why I don't eat at Chipotle.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

you should not be asking what is in the "rich mall" but what is in the "poor mall"

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

a hole-y ghost posted:

you should not be asking what is in the "rich mall" but what is in the "poor mall"

A TJ Max, a Blimpie's, a series of empty storefronts, and a green fountain that nature has reclaimed.

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

the rich mall in my state makes me feel like a street urchin it's really weird

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Arian_Samurai posted:

A TJ Max, a Blimpie's, a series of empty storefronts, and a green fountain that nature has reclaimed.

The Sears is usually open too if it snows more than 4 months a year at that location.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

natetimm posted:

The Sears is usually open too if it snows more than 4 months a year at that location.

yea i dont get that. sears is overpriced and lovely so how the hell do poors shop there? its kinda weird because you're right, i only ever see sears in poor malls

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Xaris posted:

yea i dont get that. sears is overpriced and lovely so how the hell do poors shop there? its kinda weird because you're right, i only ever see sears in poor malls

Sears sells poo poo working poors need like tools and equipment to maintain/repair their tornado-ravaged houses.

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

chicken bowl
brown rice
black beans
double meat (that'll cost extra is that ok? yes it is bitch, give me my double meat now)
corn
cheese
guac (that'll cost -- YES gently caress YOU GIVE ME IT)
small drink

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

natetimm posted:

Sears sells poo poo working poors need like tools and equipment to maintain/repair their tornado-ravaged houses.

i guess but their tools are poo poo chinsy quality and expensive. lowes or even home depot is a way better spot for that :shrug:. i guess i just dont see what their demographic is now.

Bivens
Jun 23, 2003

die mensch·maschine
lol if you don't order online and just waltz in to the register like you own the place

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

enraged_camel posted:

chicken bowl
brown rice
black beans
double meat (that'll cost extra is that ok? yes it is bitch, give me my double meat now)
corn
cheese
guac (that'll cost -- YES gently caress YOU GIVE ME IT)
small drink

You are the worst!

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Xaris posted:

i guess but their tools are poo poo and expensive. lowes or even home depot is a way better spot for that :shrug:. i guess i just dont see what their demographic is now.

Lots of Craftsman tools that Sears sells have a lifetime guarantee and have had one for decades so people are essentially trapped into going there for their broken tools and they end up buying new ones.

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

Pumpy Muffinz posted:

You are the worst!

shut up nub

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
poors don't deserve a mall they don't count as human just like fats

Bivens
Jun 23, 2003

die mensch·maschine
what the gently caress sort of milquetoast midwestern hayseed orders chicken in a burrito

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

natetimm posted:

Lots of Craftsman tools that Sears sells have a lifetime guarantee and have had one for decades so people are essentially trapped into going there for their broken tools and they end up buying new ones.

yeah ok. gently caress you!

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
lol @ calling a spiceless medley of vegetables "mild salsa." just lol. i am literlaly laughing out loud

My Rhythmic Crotch
Jan 13, 2011

Rich mall

Poor mall

notice the ethnic youths

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Big Beef City posted:

$1.50 for guac how about gently caress you I brought my own. Now what. I thought so.

Seriously, like an entire avocado is less than a dollar and at that point you're already 5/8th of the way to guacamole.

Sammus
Nov 30, 2005

natetimm posted:

Really that lifetime guarantee is the poo poo. I've heard of people buying toolboxes full of 20 year old rusty poo poo at yard sales, taking it to lowes and getting free replacements.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Hobohemian posted:

Seriously, like an entire avocado is less than a dollar and at that point you're already 5/8th of the way to guacamole.
man where do you live where avocados are < than a dollar? okay well i guess sometimes they're on sale for 99 cents when they're all browning, but even at farmers/local markets and poo poo, they're usually 1.25-1.5-2. im seriously considering trying to get an avocado tree next year.

e: still way cheaper than $1.5 for a dollop of guac tho

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
chipotle is loving trash

Xaris posted:

man where do you live where avocados are < than a dollar? okay well i guess sometimes they're on sale for 99 cents when they're all browning, but even at farmers/local markets and poo poo, they're usually 1.25-1.5-2. im seriously considering trying to get an avocado tree next year.

probably socal i get .99 avos all the time.

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.

Arian_Samurai posted:

don't forget orange julius - a staple at poor malls

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Xaris posted:

San Diego. We just went over this. Go to Mexican supermarkets, they got the good prices on produce and it's usually better.

WilltheMagicAsian
Dec 11, 2011

Sorry op, I've never been to Chipotle. I live in California so there's no reason to go to a chain.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Hobohemian posted:

San Diego. We just went over this. Go to Mexican supermarkets, they got the good prices on produce and it's usually better.

Ah right. Yeah sometimes they do but I think the only one isn't within walking distance and pretty far. there's a small local market that has usually incredible prices on produce but even the tiniest haas avocados there are still expensive. i guess thats the price for living in bay area :shrug:

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Xaris posted:

Ah right. Yeah sometimes they do but I think the only one isn't within walking distance and pretty far. there's a small local market that has usually incredible prices on produce but even the tiniest haas avocados there are still expensive. i guess thats the price for living in bay area :shrug:

At least you get better fish and seafood.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

My Rhythmic Crotch posted:

Poor mall

notice the ethnic youths

photographer 5 seconds from death like that pic of northern ireland car bomb

WilltheMagicAsian
Dec 11, 2011

Hobohemian posted:

At least you get better fish and seafood.

Hell yeah, cooking live crabs owns

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

I always tell them to go easy on the rice or else they put a pound of it on there.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
I guess. But I don't like seafood other than salmon or occasional cod and that stuff probably isnt fished locally anyways so I wouldnt know. i dont even know if there is really an active fishing industry here anymore besides crabs/oysters/clams :shrug:

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Xaris posted:

Florida. 2/$1 at the "rich people store" or just grab them off the tree in your yard. Last time we had a tropical storm go through I ended up with nearly 50 avocados in my yard, it was like Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs.

Pumpy Muffinz posted:

You pain in the rear end!

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

natetimm posted:

A lot of Sears also have like, 75 year leases that don't run out until like 2037

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

frenton posted:

real post: I always ask them to go light on the sour cream cause they really love to glob that poo poo on. same thing at steakhouses and whatnot when you get a baked potato. they always add more sour cream than there is potato.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Florida. 2/$1 at the "rich people store" or just grab them off the tree in your yard. Last time we had a tropical storm go through I ended up with nearly 50 avocados in my yard, it was like Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs.

hes the best anglacan!

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Jean Eric Burn posted:

I went to the "rich mall" mall today and everyone was ordering very specific amounts of each ingredient. It seemed strange.

Maybe I am missing out on life but mostly I just trust their judgement on how much chicken I deserve.

Micromanaging your burrito is an excellent way to get bonus semen in it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
I usually micro my burrito at about 200 actions per minute.

• Locked thread