Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

i don't understand how its micromanaging your order when you're just telling the dude working at chipotle how much of a scoop of you want from the sixth pan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

The chipotle people near me are really bad at closing those containers. But chipotle is pretty good especially since I live in a South American neighborhood that covers their burritos in sauce like a bunch of savages. Also they're lovely.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Business Gorillas posted:

i don't understand how its micromanaging your order when you're just telling the dude working at chipotle how much of a scoop of you want from the sixth pan

You just have to trust that they know what is best for you & make your burrito accordingly.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Trixie Hardcore posted:

You just have to trust that they know what is best for you & make your burrito accordingly.

i pretty much just get sour cream wrapped in a tortilla with a little bit of pinto beans in there for vitamin and to bulk it up

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Pumpy Muffinz posted:

hes the best anglacan!

that show owns

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Oh come on, have you never been in the "rich mall"? It's ridiculous. loving Auntie Anne's Pretzels outside of Tiffany & Co. What should we get for lunch? Porcini Rubbed Delmonico with 15-Year Aged Balsamic or a #4 value meal at Chick-fil-a?

man you have he worst food court.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
I'd be more impressed if a customer said "surprise me" as a response to all burrito related questions.

you'd probably end up with like 8 bucks worth of extra guacamole on/in it though

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

I haven't been to a chipotle, but is it like at subway when the dude in front of you is like "a little bit of lettuce... A little bit more, oh, not that much, oh, no. *sigh* it's okay, uh, exactly six pieces of onion please, four pickles. Maybe another pickle. Okay one more pickle. Yeah. Uh. Two slices of tomato, can I have those thick ones from the middle please? ..."

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
the only thing i micromanage at chipotle is when they try to give me a tecate and i'm like "naw dude i want that dos equis"

v hey dude taco truck doesn't take plastic and if you're hungry and high as poo poo in the middle of the night you might not have cash on hand

Fur20 fucked around with this message at 05:59 on Sep 22, 2014

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lolling at people who go to Chipotle instead of a taqueria

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

etalian posted:

that show owns

Yup!

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

etalian posted:

the price of living in good neighborhoods is that i'm not subjected to the food of the ethnics

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
He still the best anglacan!
If he wasn't an aglicacan, he would gently caress everyone!

Mumpy Puffinz fucked around with this message at 06:08 on Sep 22, 2014

Shroomie
Jul 31, 2008

Shithouse Dave posted:

I haven't been to a chipotle, but is it like at subway when the dude in front of you is like "a little bit of lettuce... A little bit more, oh, not that much, oh, no. *sigh* it's okay, uh, exactly six pieces of onion please, four pickles. Maybe another pickle. Okay one more pickle. Yeah. Uh. Two slices of tomato, can I have those thick ones from the middle please? ..."

Kind of, yeah.

Also a lot of confusion when people just order "beef" and are asked if they want barbacoa or steak.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

the price of living in good neighborhoods is that i'm not subjected to the food of the ethnics
if you can get good tacos it's a good neighborhood

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

a hole-y ghost posted:

if you can get good tacos it's a good neighborhood

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

human being

Shroomie
Jul 31, 2008

etalian posted:

If I'm going to Chipotle, it's not because I want Mexican food it's because I want Chipotle.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Shroomie posted:

If I'm going to Chipotle, it's not because I want Mexican food it's because I want Chipotle.

it's because you want a 1300 calorie bomb for lunch

Shroomie
Jul 31, 2008

etalian posted:

it's because you want a 1300 calorie bomb for lunch

I'll have you know my regular burrito is only 800 calories.

And 2.6g of sodium.

naem
May 29, 2011

Usually just put my hogslop in a bowl instead of wrapping it up in bread

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Shroomie posted:

I'll have you know my regular burrito is only 800 calories.

And 2.6g of sodium.

And also a lovely bland piece of poo poo but congrats I guess.

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*
i went to a chipotle for the first time ever last week and got a steak quesadilla and they thought it was a good idea to leave it cooking for like 10 mins and then made them make me another double meat and didn't pay for it ill never go back

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
The only ingredients that need to be micromanaged are at Subway. I don't need 4 thick lines of mayo, and I don't want half my sandwich to be lettuce.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

damnit now i'm gonna spend an hiour watching tonetta videos

frenton
Aug 15, 2005

devil soup
did you guys know that qdoba is the exact same restaurant except they have super queso that you can add to your burrito for only 1.99

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

hitler would have loved you

iroguebot
Feb 15, 2001

Nerf this!

My Rhythmic Crotch posted:

Rich mall
[timg]http://i.imgur.com/Cgm8pmp.jpg[timg]

Poor mall
[timg]http://i.imgur.com/NkQnuhP.jpg[timg]

notice the ethnic youths

I swear this is the Galleria and then 'everything not Galleria' here in Houston.

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan

frenton posted:

did you guys know that qdoba is the exact same restaurant except they have super queso that you can add to your burrito for only 1.99

Qdoba has inferior burritos, but I like their taco salads.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Jean Eric Burn posted:

I went to the "rich mall" mall today and everyone was ordering very specific amounts of each ingredient. It seemed strange.

Maybe I am missing out on life but mostly I just trust their judgement on how much chicken I deserve.

Yes cause otherwise they'll gently caress it up.

Like sometimes they'll skip on the corn of the lettuce unless you say, please give me corn and lettuce.

Seriously its a loving burrito who doens't put corn in there by default?

BLARGHLE posted:

Qdoba has inferior burritos, but I like their taco salads.

they do great quesadias

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Al Borland posted:

Literally everyone that makes burritos that don't suck. Literally. In the literal sense of the word literally.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Al Borland posted:

:wth: huh??? who puts corn in 2 the burrito

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

Al Borland posted:

Yes cause otherwise they'll gently caress it up.

Like sometimes they'll skip on the corn of the lettuce unless you say, please give me corn and lettuce.

they do great quesadias

die of b-hole cancer

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Tonetta posted:

die of b-hole cancer

Thats rude I'm not TB.

frenton
Aug 15, 2005

devil soup

Hobohemian posted:

Literally everyone that makes burritos that don't suck. Literally. In the literal sense of the word literally.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Al Borland posted:

You are awful and I hope you get run out of every thread

Risky
May 18, 2003

I roll my own burritos and $ave!

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
corn in a burrito

what the gently caress?

edit: also, you can get a free tortilla when you get a bowl. just ask, it's no charge. same goes for double wrapping if you decide to get a gigantic burrito.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

so what is this place, like subway for americanized burritoes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Bacons posted:

I swear this is the Galleria and then 'everything not Galleria' here in Houston.

Every city in the US has both of these. Its not special at all.

• Locked thread