Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
john lithgow marries a bigfoot then divorces him for an uncircumcised yeti and other good movie ideas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

bigpeeler rises from his grave and tells stories about eating human flesh

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I thought about opening a thread about my possibly jewish girlfriend, but I don't want to get made fun of.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

a three olives thread about selling his condo and wandering the southwest for years on peyote

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

naem posted:

Revealing slightly too much information Nd then pretending it was a joke

Pretending we were only trolling and you all fell into my trap

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

have there been any threads about this whole "gamergate" thing yet? I really think someone should get on that. (i doubt goons care though)

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
A journey of self-discovery where a poster comes to terms with his latent heterosexuality.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

how about the pintrest megathread where goons post pictures of whatever it is theyre eating (cheetos, mountain dew, beef jerky maybe, etc)

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

actually is it pintrest that bitches post pictures of their food on? or is it one of the other ones

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
A thread exploring the post-colonial lesbian experience in subsaharan Africa

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Pintrest is for thought clouding your lifestyle inspirations, instagram is for cataloguing your lunches & slutty selfies

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

Drink Cheerwine posted:

Pintrest is for thought clouding your lifestyle inspirations, instagram is for cataloguing your lunches & slutty selfies

thanks for clearin it up bro

if i had an instagram it would just be pics of bongs and really comfortable sandals

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

doobie thread

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Slenderman AMA

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

I dip an expired microwave pizza for one in your posting and feed it to your mom, OP.

E: Woah, I thought this was a totally different thread, but my advice still stands I guess

Dead.juice
Dec 14, 2011

Sexier than assless chaps
do a thread about the amazing things babies are capable of

This is all I know about babies, contained in two gifs.
oh wait they can also swim sometimes

E: I just realized the guy getting destroyed in the first one kind of looks like lowtax

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

enraged_camel posted:

not this one

BOOOOOOM

• Locked thread