Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ShoogaSlim
May 22, 2001

YOU ARE THE DUMBEST MEATHEAD IDIOT ON THE PLANET, STOP FUCKING POSTING

Today I crapped out the longest log of poo poo I've ever produced in my whole life. I understand you, Randy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Hope you took a pic.

ShoogaSlim
May 22, 2001

YOU ARE THE DUMBEST MEATHEAD IDIOT ON THE PLANET, STOP FUCKING POSTING

What do you think I am, some uncivilized ape? Of course I did.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

How many Courics was it?

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Post the pic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

I've been traveling on JetBlue for work, and on the return flights I've been watching Comedy Central. Did you know that they've starting running old SouthPark episodes at like 7:00PM?

Anyway, saw the little league episode last week. Haven't seen it in years, but IMO it's the best episode by far. Well paced, lots of jokes, good visual gags, great parody elements, and the A and B plots come together perfectly at the end. Laughed my rear end off on the plane.

• Locked thread