Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Something kind of odd I noticed was that in one of the news reports about their start up the TV in the background had the name they didn't actually ever use on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

This continuity stuff is pretty great.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Maldoror posted:

No one mentioned the Prometheus reference with the doctor drinking the black gluten liquid.

I was trying to figure out where I recognized the specific way the scientist died but couldn't.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Hakkesshu posted:

The weirdest thing is I think it's a legit good song and now I really want a full version of it.

Well, Matt and Trey are legitimate musicians so it's not that out of the ordinary.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

A "handi-cap"

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

This episode got real goofy real fast.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

MariusLecter posted:

Was that a Interstellar spoiler?

With all the continuity jokes this season he'll probably pop back up in a later episode.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

They still have the "cissy" bathroom.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Dango Bango posted:

Holy poo poo. Are they using Canadian money to make fun of Bitcoin?

e: Never mind. I don't know much about Bitcoin tbh.

While this episode is mocking freemium games altogether they're specifically making fun of The Simpsons Tapped Out.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Haha, one of the whiteboards says "lie to Terrence and Phillip"

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

swickles posted:

Family Guy has a game thats identical. In fact almost every franchise has some lovely tapping freemium game.

The Simpsons one is about rebuilding the town and they specifically called it out on the whiteboard talking about alternate currency showing the "Donut" from that game.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

This whole episode was for that pun, wasn't it?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Butters going crazy. Always a good time.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Wait, what?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Hahaha, he was grounded in real life.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The Amazingly Randy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

Yates isn't really any smarter than Barbrady, really, he just doesn't talk weird. I think they made him because the detective lends himself better to parody of modern cop shows.

I believe they ended up getting rid of Barbrady as a regular because Trey was tired of doing the voice.

• Locked thread