Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MantisToboggan
Feb 1, 2013
poo poo, man, I don't even know. Darkness Falls? Home? The Host? Squeeze?]

Let's talk X-Files. Anyone against the X-Files will be banned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
First Person Shooter

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
the one that ends with the-hills-have-eyes lady raping the black guy in the closed trunk of a car to start her new incest family. does anyone remember that episode. i do.

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln
Jose Chung's From Outer Space

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

The Bendyman one.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

what is x fikes you motherfucker :argh:

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
the baseball one that mulder directed

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
I like the ep where scilly tells milder she doesnt believe in ghosts but then she accepts that sometimes life is spooky

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

x-fikes more liek x-yikes

cis white male
Jul 5, 2014

i'm a fag i'm a lesbian
duh, it's

ProfessorMurder posted:

followed by:

Animal-Mother posted:

runner up is the Bermuda triangle ep

basically all the eps that played around with format. X-COPS is a good late one

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
The one where Jessie is all yo yo yo

sudaphedrine
Aug 9, 2014

cis white male posted:

duh, it's

followed by:

runner up is the Bermuda triangle ep

basically all the eps that played around with format. X-COPS is a good late one

Also Bad Blood. Breadstick cross.

MantisToboggan
Feb 1, 2013

Animal-Mother posted:

ProfessorMurder posted:

Tsinava posted:

the one that ends with the-hills-have-eyes lady raping the black guy in the closed trunk of a car to start her new incest family. does anyone remember that episode. i do.

All good choices. I'm going to watch El Mundo Gira, b/c Chupucabra= alien fungus disease is an idea that appeals to me.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

I like the one where Mulder moves to California and fucks that 16 yo

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Remember that one where Mulder meets a genie and she's a total pedantic rear end in a top hat about the wishes? Then Mulder writes a multi page essay to get his wish right but gives up because it's a huge waste of time? For some reason I'm reminded reading this thread. Don't know why. :iiam:

Hobohemian fucked around with this message at 08:02 on Sep 22, 2014

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln
Musings of a Cigarette-Smoking Man and Clyde Bruckman's Final Repose are also a couple of my favorites.

MantisToboggan
Feb 1, 2013

The Rage posted:

I like the one where Mulder moves to California and fucks that 16 yo

That's a lucky 16 yo, I'll tell you whut.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
the last one

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
There was a movie just a few year ago, right? Was it good?

MantisToboggan
Feb 1, 2013

MantisToboggan posted:

That's a lucky 16 yo, I'll tell you whut.

ProfessorMurder posted:

Musings of a Cigarette-Smoking Man and Clyde Bruckman's Final Repose are also a couple of my favorites.

God opinions ITT

Hobohemian posted:

Remember that one where Mulder meets a genie and she's a total pedantic rear end in a top hat about the wishes?

Je Souhaite. Good episode.

MantisToboggan
Feb 1, 2013

Gutcruncher posted:

There was a movie just a few year ago, right? Was it good?

I don't even know what you're talking about. If such a movie existed it must have been so bad no one could tell you.

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
the one with jesse ventura as a man in black saying it was probably swamp gas, and the alien in the cage that keeps saying "this is not happening" over and over

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

a hole-y ghost posted:

what is x fikes you motherfucker :argh:

Youtube X files parody show.

I like the one where they try to recreate the lighting video game kid and use cardboard lighting special effects

cis white male
Jul 5, 2014

i'm a fag i'm a lesbian

echronorian posted:

The one where Jessie is all yo yo yo

lol no dude you're thinking of Breaking Bad, x-files is the one with the space monsters

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
Every episode of x-files can be boiled down to:
"Someone Scully? Or something?"

MantisToboggan
Feb 1, 2013

Maldoror posted:

the one with jesse ventura as a man in black saying it was probably swamp gas, and the alien in the cage that keeps saying "this is not happening" over and over

Jose Chung's From Outer Space. One of the show's best episodes.

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

Youtube X files parody show.

I like the one where they try to recreate the lighting video game kid and use cardboard lighting special effects

X-Cops. Another good one.

cis white male
Jul 5, 2014

i'm a fag i'm a lesbian

cis white male posted:

lol no dude you're thinking of Breaking Bad, x-files is the one with the space monsters

oh, speaking of, "Drive" is an incredible episode. first time that Gilligan and Cranston worked together, so it is basically responsible for breaking bad. cranston is a racist redneck rear end in a top hat but manages to make the character sympathetic w/ his performance

the scully stuff isn't very strong but it's still a pro-watch even if you're not a huge fan of the series

MantisToboggan
Feb 1, 2013

cis white male posted:

oh, speaking of, "Drive" is an incredible episode and the first time that Gilligan and Cranston worked together, so is basically responsible for breaking bad. cranston is a racist redneck rear end in a top hat but manages to make the character sympathetic w/ his performance

the scully stuff isn't very strong but it's still a pro-watch even if you're not a huge fan of the series

Definitely. BC rules.

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
Post modern Prometheus is the best gently caress ALLA youse

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
Besides the episode named drive, Cranston is also in the film 'drive' and he chain smokes cigarettes (lung cancer jokes lol)

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

cis white male posted:

aaron paul plays sky commander winky in that episode with the insect boy and the ever charming dr. rocky bronzino

cis white male
Jul 5, 2014

i'm a fag i'm a lesbian

SplitSoul posted:

aaron paul plays sky commander winky in that episode with the insect boy and the ever charming dr. rocky bronzino

the best thing about doing an x-files netflix marathon is the constant "woah" moments of seeing basically every 90's character actor and people from this century in 'baby's first acting credit'

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Fruity Gordo posted:

Post modern Prometheus is the best gently caress ALLA youse

and small potatoes ep 4x20

Dianetics
Jun 6, 2014
Flukeman

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.

cis white male posted:

X-COPS is a good late one

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
the one where the guy meets bbws on the internet so he can suck out their fat

that's a classic

Danger-Pumpkin
Apr 27, 2008

That's the way the bee bumbles.

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.
i like the one with the dad from everybody loves raymond and young frankenstein. peter boyle. poo poo i kinda wanna watch that episode right now

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch
Clyde Bruckman's Final Repose

I mean come on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

this moment is the best episode
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLLBrh_PeT4
edit: ok i guess Jose Chung's From Outer Space is the best episode