Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I ran a game with all serial killers wanna fight about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Ok but you have to tell me I'm a good mod first

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

:allears: I'm in

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Confirming that I have a ~POWER ROLE~~

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Thank you, you're too kind

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

He once beep a bicycle horn at me IRL.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Are you mad that he honked at me? It was a friendly honk! He even went "gotcha!" since he was trying to scare us. It's all fun and games, lamp

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

But I investigated pmush as town!

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Somberbrero posted:

But, but I investigated Pmush. As Opop.

You know, now that I think about it, I don't think I actually have ever been a cop,

I feel like I should be able to infer something about alignment from those joke responses, and yet. The game, it is hard.

Give us a crazy theory

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

It's the opposite, it makes less sense to no lynch here. It's better to take the chance to weaken scum, and if we miss and kill town it won't be as detrimental as it would in a smaller game

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

If I'm understanding that right yes

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

That reads manufactured to me, there's no reason for mags to lie and now he just happens to be confirmed town due to his mistake. Not sure I buy it

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Epsilon Plus posted:

C'mon. Obviously this was a poor choice; roles have literally been in the OP since day one. Reading them was the first thing you did. Try just admitting it was dumb! We'll forgive you.

I think mags whole thing was fake, but this is also super fake.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Somberbrero posted:

oh

That's weird, the way I've always used Jailor is that it makes the target untargetable and unable to take actions, so investigations and such would also fail.

hm

It's most commonly a RB/doctor mix

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Also the OP specifically states that

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Somberbrero posted:

you can't tell me what a jailor is opopanax.

I know all.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

My guess is mags is the arsonist and felt poisoner would be a good fake claim. Or if we're going way out,mis scum who tried to kill TT and was trying to out a doc

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Magnus Gallant posted:

I would have had no reason to claim as arsonist here. Or any third party.

That is dumb as heck

Someone already covered it but you keep scum from killing you and town from investigating you, you just kind of hosed it up

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Town claiming also makes no sense. I really think arsonist is the logical choice. Or just any 3P trying to lay low

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Poison Mushroom posted:

Mafia Edit:

Either there's a scum rolecop, or someone got really loving lucky, because what are the goddamn odds?

Why would scum care? If anything a bus driver is worse for town.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Hmm, all of that seems odd, Pmush are you manufacturing lies? I had to wake up early for a minute and then I had turkey dinner so I am a zombie but note to self look into P-mushy

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

CapitalistPig posted:

I think I believe her.

About the roleblock or about the rolecop? Somber was also apparently jailed

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Or wait, we covered that yesterday didn't we? I guess we have a jailer and an RB. I guess that's ok then.

I am so tired

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

tearshed posted:

You're right. Poisoner can be harmful unlike a doc or a cop or something. The lynch wasn't handled as well as it could've been, s'all.

Very few people believed he was the poisoner, this is a super suspicious reaction

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Yeah, but he's misrepresenting the case against Magnus at the same time. Either he wants to scold us and had to make up a reason, or just didn't actually read what happened and went forward with his misunderstood version of events. Either way it's not really something town should be doing

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

tearshed posted:

Most people would realize that it's stupid to fakeclaim how a role works when they are all laid out in the OP. fmpov it was super obvious that if you claim a role, you are that role, even if you don't know how it works exactly. i.e. mags must be poisoner (and poisoner is only a town role)

Well it's too bad you weren't here because we came up with several plausible explanations for that

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Looking at the roles it is a possible configuration, town jailer, town RB, and scum RB.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Epsilon Plus posted:

How did someone not protect the investigator

What the gently caress happened there

God drat it guys. If you're a sheriff, for gently caress's sake don't come forward. Unless you're Tearshed. Tearshed, what have you been up to? What are your thoughts, your feelings? Grace us with your presence, fucker.

I believe her, too, at least with regards to the busdriver/getting blocked part. My rear end is lucky to be alive.

Epsilon was pretty fakey yesterday with the Magnus stuff, but this seems innocuous enough

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Reads fine to me

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

:shrug: it looks like a newbie post to me, independent of alignment. I do agree EP was fake yesterday

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I like tearshed for scum. He's doing stuff that he should know better about, and I really really don't like that "Shame on you" post

##vote tearshed

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Tremendous Taste posted:

I disagree, seems scummy in tone and context to me

especially proddinga claim late

What do you mean late?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

It assumes TT would side with scum if there were a tie. Which is probably tearshed's way of extending that offer to him

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Poison Mushroom posted:

That is two nights in a row I was roleblocked. There's definitely a scum RB.

I was also blocked but I could definitely believe a town RB was on me. Scum would have little reason to target me at this point

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I'm the citizen. PM being the witch probably makes the most sense here, but honestly with all the possible redirects who knows. Lamp is probably not trying a gambit

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Jesus loving Christ, I'm so turned around right now I think I'm going to vote me.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

OK that much makes sense and I don't see a way for it to be hosed with unless one of them is lying for no reason ##vote ep

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Which one do we shoot? :ohdear:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Rascyc posted:

##vote tt

Literally one of pig and EP have to be 100% scum, there is no reason to vote anyone else

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Why would you investigate Crocker, who was pretty much confirmed town, and not pig or ep, when we know one of them is scum?

• Locked thread