Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Sounds good, I'm in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

And on time too, what the deuce.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Epsilon Plus posted:

You could fix that you know. If only you had a generous heart.

Ask not for whom the bone bones, it bones for thee

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Epsilon Plus posted:

Are you... are you coming on to me?

I'm not not coming onto you?

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Poison Mushroom posted:

tithin, is your role Jack Harkness?

It's not not Jack Harkness?

We share a nationality :3:

e: his actor, at least.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

I see you shiver with antici

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

tithin posted:

I see you shiver with antici

pation

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

:greenangel:

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Magnus Gallant posted:

tithin, what do you think of TT?

As someone who doesn't play the meta / isn't a regular player, I took one look at it and thought it was a scummy move.

that being said I know I did it a time or two in the last game I played, but I had the excuse of travelling at the time, so it's kind of scummy, but also kind of not if you have sufficient justification :shrug:

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Tremendous Taste posted:

A lot of people think it is a gimmick but I sincerely believe no-lynches are a viable and reasonable alternative on D1 in power-role-heavy games/large games

I vaguely agree which is why I haven't voted for you.

As every auspol game goes, we need more data

##vote no lynch

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Magnus Gallant posted:

Just checked my role pm from last night. I was visited. Not sure what that person did but whoever you are you've been poisoned now.

I am a PGO. I poison anyone who visits me at night. They will die the next night to my poison, but if I feel like it I can give them the antidote.

So come forward or don't. Your funeral

I visited you last night, I am the town investigator.

You smelled of Chemicals.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

My concern is the large amounts of lies does not read town, and it looks like a (successful) attempt to get someone who woke up early and who hasn't read the thread in full to role claim, while someone can successfully claim town by proxy, or at least avoid suspicion.

My gently caress up for not reading thread in full, but still - this is two lies from Magnus (fake role and "role blocked").

Not voting yet, but he's on my list.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

I'm going to vote Magnus.

We had a game together a few months ago where he did something similar (roleclaiming a new role - survivor or something like that) when he turned out to be a serial killer and won the game by rolling a double kill on the last night.

I don't like the lying precedent, and given I've outed myself, I'm as good as hosed tonight.

##vote Magnus

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Magnus Gallant posted:

That never happened.

Tremendous Taste posted:

I think that was me :shobon:

I hosed up - it was months ago - thanks for the correction TT.

Still don't like the lying precedent, my vote stays.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

You're welcome to read it how you like. I posted while half asleep and someone called me out without my having read the whole thread - I'll note that I'm not the one caught in a lie however.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Magnus hosed me :(

• Locked thread