Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cis white male
Jul 5, 2014

i'm a fag i'm a lesbian
lol @ the moments of lucidity when she realizes the damage she's done to her body for her 2 days in the "weird news" cycle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug

A Buttery Pastry posted:

Maybe the whole Hippocratic oath thing?

Yeah, the only natural place to have extra tits is along the milk lines. Hell, some people are born with extra nipples there anyway, so they have a leg up in terms of getting realistic extra tits.

:nws: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Milk_lines.jpg :nws:

Not sure how I feel about armpit titty thou

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
I think it's wonderful that we live in an age where people voluntarily mutilate themselves for our online titillation, but after watching her Q&A video... :( this girl is so deeply stupid and broken that she is going to set a terrible precedent for others who might consider something similar in the future.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

monkey posted:

I think it's wonderful that we live in an age where people voluntarily mutilate themselves for our online titillation, but after watching her Q&A video... :( this girl is so deeply stupid and broken that she is going to set a terrible precedent for others who might consider something similar in the future.

hell yea, i hope so

im sick of mad scientists being held back by common decency & the HYPOCRITIC oath. the more hosed up weirdos getting sliced up, the better, is what i say to anyone who will listen

contact your local congressman about deregulating cosmetic surgery. we need to prevent back-alley botched butt jobs, and the only way to do that is make them legal, safe, and covered by obamacare

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
i would prefer a 2ND butthole so i can poop better

and fart better :)

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
another successful contract

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

dunno that surgeon could have been indian too

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

Arkanomen posted:

4 in a row: gross
2x2: would. The belly is just wasted space anyways. Why not jazz it up some extra boobage.

Yeah this would be much better than three in a row, you could make cool clothes around having two rows of boobs.

Hayburner
Jan 29, 2005

hi
if you ask me this chick's a real boob

cis white male posted:

lol @ the moments of lucidity when she realizes the damage she's done to her body for her 2 days in the "weird news" cycle

her plans for the future are tits up

Hayburner fucked around with this message at 18:43 on Sep 22, 2014

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Get your rear end to Mars.

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
This comes down to the ultimate beer pong decision: sideways diamond or normalways diamond?

girl befriender
Sep 22, 2014

by vyelkin
i wanna get one of those in my neck so sleeping is more comfortable. #lifehacks

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
^^^ I wanna get a couple on my forearm so I can motorboat whenever I feel like it.

OP you're not thinking future enough. Imagine boob implants that you can inflate with liquid from tubes that go up under the tongue, so you could hold your tongue against the roof of your mouth, pour a gallon of Cheerwine into your boobs and have it sucked out of your nipples.

monkey fucked around with this message at 18:55 on Sep 22, 2014

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
What bizarro MTV show does she even want to get on?

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

aweeeeeesome

just awesome

props, lady, props

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
I think she's cool and I wish her the best of luck. :)

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
It's weird there is a surgeon that has no qualms about sewing another titty on someone.

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever

Arian_Samurai posted:

It's weird there is a surgeon that has no qualms about sewing another titty on someone.

well, 1 in 50 don't

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."

No More Heroes posted:

Surprised no one has done this before tbh

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

monkey posted:

^^^ I wanna get a couple on my forearm so I can motorboat whenever I feel like it.

OP you're not thinking future enough. Imagine boob implants that you can inflate with liquid from tubes that go up under the tongue, so you could hold your tongue against the roof of your mouth, pour a gallon of Cheerwine into your boobs and have it sucked out of your nipples.

it's me, im the op. im only in favor of body modification that apes popular culture, so find m e a movie example of your scenario pls.. for research purposes

ThePlague-Daemon
Apr 16, 2008

~Neck Angels~

Drink Cheerwine posted:

it's me, im the op. im only in favor of body modification that apes popular culture, so find m e a movie example of your scenario pls.. for research purposes

make a human centipede please

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

ThePlague-Daemon posted:

make a human centipede please

anything for you, ThePlague-Daemon

ill set my best men to it

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug

monkey posted:

There's an episode of Enterprise where Trip has hand sex with an alien, gets knocked up and ends up growing forearm titties.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
I just realized the "Massage therapist" part lol

countdown before backpage "body rubs" ad

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Hey man, I got fivvvee kids to feed!

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Imagine making love to a woman with three breasts.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I did lots of dumb things when I was 20. Adding a 2nd dick would not have been one of those.

NiceGuy
Dec 13, 2006

This is my BOOMSTICK
College Slice

Benny Harvey posted:

Imagine making love to a woman with three breasts.

What, you mean one with two tits?

loving gross bro

henpod
Mar 7, 2008

Sir, we have located the Bioweapon.
College Slice
I feel loving dumb for asking this, but someone linked this to me at work and it was in some lovely tabloid. Is this poo poo for real?

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
i've now seen articles on huffpost & gawker so it's 100% vetted and true for sure

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
her mental health seems pretty off but even that could be an act in her quest for fame and wealth

if her goal was really to be asexual she would have just wore a lot of tshirts that said "look at my face" or had her breasts removed and wore the tshirt reminding men to look at her face

rainy day
Jul 20, 2009

by Ralp

extra stout posted:

her mental health seems pretty off but even that could be an act in her quest for fame and wealth

if her goal was really to be asexual she would have just wore a lot of tshirts that said "look at my face" or had her breasts removed and wore the tshirt reminding men to look at her face

yeah that guy who had his genitals and nipples removed is doing a way better job at being asexual.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

Where did they get the extra nipple from? Like a donor or something?

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

it's a tattoo. also lol at her youtube videos. she's a rich stuckup nutjob.

WAMPA_STOMPA
Oct 21, 2010

Al Cowens posted:

another successful contract

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I like her for her personality.

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7t7XPYBad5o&t=193s

How to get a job. Valuable advice from a three boobied lady.

california roll
Feb 23, 2009
shes hot.. except for the 3rd boob..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

california roll posted:

shes hot.. except for the 3rd boob..

That's the sad part of this story. But would you expect a 400 pound hambeast to want/require a third boob?

• Locked thread