Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trochanter
Sep 14, 2007

It ain't no sin
to take off your skin, And dance around in your bones!

Jeffrey posted:

Yeah this would be much better than three in a row, you could make cool clothes around having two rows of boobs.

Nah, the answer was right in front of us:

It gives the lover something to hold onto while she's giving head.

e:ohshit, top of the page, er... any details how no.3 is attached to her chest? Is it just an implant wrapped in skin, with no connecting fat cells around it? If so, that's gonna sag to her knees when she gets old.

Trochanter fucked around with this message at 22:58 on Sep 22, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Zombie Boat posted:

Petitioning for a Tampa gang tag because this is the best news from florida in years.

It just means maybe Flordia isn't real, just a bad implanted dream.

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??
I'm just amazed it took this long for this to happen.....

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The surgeon was not able to make an artificial areola

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
if she just had a nipple tattooed on, then how does she have three hard nipples in that one pic with a shirt on

does she stick a BB in there

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

code:
FILE:
FEMALE...SIM

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

well at least her halloween costume will be easy this year.

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
I LIKE TITS

TITS R GOOD

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
A line of boobs down your stomach like a sow

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

A line of boobs down your stomach like a sow

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
What use is the titty if it doesn't lactate

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Can she legally go around with the third titty* exposed since it's not a real titty and doesn't have a nipple? I'd do that.

*frankentitty?

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
http://www.newnownext.com/yeah-sorry-that-three-breasted-woman-thing-is-fake/09/2014/

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
clam down sugar trits

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

etalian posted:

It just means maybe Flordia isn't real, just a bad implanted dream.

Thank Satan. Maybe it'll all be over soon.

So now I'm hearing people saying this is fake? I don't want to go back to the world of two-tits

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

redshirt posted:

Start.....the....reactor....

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Tenzarin posted:

Get your rear end to Mars.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
It's kind of weird everyone is making such a big deal how plastic surgeons obviously wouldn't do this for ethical reasons. Like I'm sure there exist plastic surgeons who only work on burn victims and people who need srs or whatever but a large chunk (majority?) of them basically exist to fleece money from rich insecure people. I can't imagine someone who's schedule is filled with nose and boob jobs would really find it that unethical to do some random body mod on anyone who had money and time.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

ArbitraryC posted:

It's kind of weird everyone is making such a big deal how plastic surgeons obviously wouldn't do this for ethical reasons. Like I'm sure there exist plastic surgeons who only work on burn victims and people who need srs or whatever but a large chunk (majority?) of them basically exist to fleece money from rich insecure people. I can't imagine someone who's schedule is filled with nose and boob jobs would really find it that unethical to do some random body mod on anyone who had money and time.

Thanks for all the hard work Snopes

quote:

In one clip posted by Tridevil, her “breasts” appear to be of an entirely different skin tone than her facial skin and limbs

Lansoc
Jan 3, 2009

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
the lengths people will go to get a role in the new star wars movie...crazy

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
I always get my hopes up that the era of transhumanism is finally here and I will finally be able to get a forehead cock installed, and it always turns out to be some whack job former foster child.

Or they make a cybernetic arm but it's only good for people who had theirs ripped off in a car crash.

Man!

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
If this is real I hope she documents the moment she's heard the "You make me wish I had three hands" line for the millionth time and breaks down accordingly.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Arkanomen posted:

4 in a row: gross
2x2: would. The belly is just wasted space anyways. Why not jazz it up some extra boobage.

wrong dammit WRONG

you must have valleys to truly appreciate the mountains

Dianetics
Jun 6, 2014
drat it was fake. Some people are probably going to try this for real now that the idea has been floated out there.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
2x2 is weird but comprehensible. In a row? no. poo poo looks noneuclidean i'm upset about these fake fake titties

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

Zogo
Jul 29, 2003

Pvt Dancer posted:

Wow, in the future women could be engineered to have like 12 tits

I suppose anything is possible.

:nws: ?
http://i.imgur.com/oXvd79z.jpg

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
imagine three tits on the edge of a cliff

time works the same way

Parahexavoctal
Oct 10, 2004

I AM NOT BEING PAID TO CORRECT OTHER PEOPLE'S POSTS! DONKEY!!

CelticPredator posted:

Hey man, I got five kids to feed!

Then you're gonna need another two tits implanted.

Really, this woman seems rather... eccentric. A. Gallumbits.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

http://m.tmz.com/#Article/2014/09/23/woman-with-3-boobs-fake-jasmine-tridevil-luggage-stolen-breast-prosthesis

Damnit

Parahexavoctal
Oct 10, 2004

I AM NOT BEING PAID TO CORRECT OTHER PEOPLE'S POSTS! DONKEY!!

You mean http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/23/woman-with-3-boobs-fake-jasmine-tridevil-luggage-stolen-breast-prosthesis/

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
Confirmed fake on tv, center boob shows absolutly no heat signatures under thermal cam.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
I know what you mean, but proudly declaring "that woman's third boob is a fake!" is funny out of context.

CAMP FARTING ROCKS
Jan 14, 2005

A Buttery Pastry posted:

Maybe the whole Hippocratic oath thing?
The Hippocratic Oath is neither legally, nor professionally, binding. As mentioned:

ArbitraryC posted:

My question was founded on the principle that medical professionals have industry regulating bodies that provide ethical frameworks underlying licensing structures. As is plainly apparent, plastic surgeons have no strong impetus to avoid absolutely frivolous surgical procedures. This whole thing didn't smell right from the get go, but the vague justification given for not having a surgeon to stand behind the procedure was just something that stood out.

Jeffrey posted:

I know what you mean, but proudly declaring "that woman's third boob is a fake!" is funny out of context.

It's a classic bit.

CAMP FARTING ROCKS fucked around with this message at 15:50 on Sep 29, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiky Ooze
Oct 27, 2005

Bernie Sanders is a friend to my planet (pictured)

click the shit outta^
I hate when someone steals your boob at the airport

• Locked thread