Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Genpei Turtle posted:

How's the other DLC, BTW? The Japanese version was awful, with stuff like:

103 yen for a handful of emotes!
309 yen to make all inns/stat resets in the game free!
154 for shoes that make dashing take no stamina!
12 items for 103 yen each that make raising Life skills slightly easier to raise!

Are DLC prices usually so... arbitrary?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

TheRevolution1 posted:

Sorry man. Don't have my laptop right now so I can't take images from the SD card and I can't tell the image looks giant from the awful app.

You can directly upload pictures from the 3DS, and since pictures from digital cameras or tablets are always huge, just play it safe by always using [timg] tags.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Wildtortilla posted:

There isn't a way to see quests for other Lifes is there? For example while I'm an angler I'm still mining ore and cutting trees but I don't can't see my mining or woodcutting quest log.

Check your licenses from the menu.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
e: Wait no, I misread.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

So alchemy, cooking, sewing are all things I need to get to level 15 and I'm sitting at like, level 11. How am I supposed to level these up fast because holy poo poo this is tedious.

I don't even get anything but would be nice to do.

Just do one of the recipes you can easily get the ingredients for over and over again until you get Auto+ and then have the game do it for you. Cooking is actually easiest for this because it has the most single item recipes, and a few of them are of decent rank.

• Locked thread