Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
I've been hyped about this game since I heard it on 8-4 Play back in December 2012. This is the longest wait.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Is this how Europe usually feels? :smith:

(in America)

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Target has none in stores, but Best Buy had like 7 copies? :psyduck:

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
The tutorial/hand-holding is a bit too much, but I'm 30 minutes in and this game is pretty rad. Started off as a blacksmith to roll in the money.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
For as much explaining the game does, it doesn't really tell you anything about that. I was confused when trying to get the Fire Golem bounty for the 3rd loving time because some rear end in a top hat monsters broke the crate when trying to turn it in. I saw that it was walled off and was like "what the hell?"

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
I'm at the break in the story where I need to check up on Robin, the Goddess Ship, and whatnot. I started out as a blacksmith and got as far as I could before switching to Paladin. I got sick of getting gated, so I did 4 chapters in a row. Today I spent a lot of time grinding out Dosh to bank roll getting other Lifes up and improving gear. I started with 100k, bought everything I could in terms of mats, and then got Auto+ in a few gold armor recipes and sold those and got up to 200k. Started Carpenter and Wood Cutter and they're both at Expert now with a lot of mats left over to replenish some Dosh from buying the Port Peurto house for fast warping. Also got Blacksmithing up to Master and downed the Nap Dragon.

Notes:
- Why can't I loving bulk make armor this is bullshit :qq:
- Find 3 Elder Oak Logs is a bullshit quest
- Being on the cusp of getting the numbers to work in your favor sucks (having to do 4 timed hits versus 3 or 2)
- Three bounty limit is kinda horseshit
- Tree boss battles are the best

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
The Nap Dragon. He hits pretty hard and it took way longer than I thought it would.

Dude owes me some potion money.

• Locked thread