Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slap Happy
Apr 14, 2006

lmao, imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
hello would you like a cartbla blah drool lovely diaper pants 90 yr old

NO GO gently caress YOURSELF GRANDPA HAHAHAHA

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
rude imo

e: i mean they're pretty rude and throw cantaloupe at me

WilltheMagicAsian
Dec 11, 2011

im :smoobles:

Digi_Kraken
Sep 4, 2011
yeah gently caress those guys, right?

at least if they had Alzheimers I wouldn't have to put up with their dumb 'nice' bullshit

dodo seeks refugium
Aug 26, 2010
little known fact, the greeters go out and lick the trolley handles while on break. hf shopping at poormart.

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
come on now if it wasnt for walmart where do you think down's people would be able to work?

Big Black Brony
Jul 11, 2008

Congratulations on Graduation Shnookums.
Love, Mom & Dad
Mine last night directed me to table salt but I needed well salt. She also didn't really speak great English but that's not meant to imply anything about her, just I can see where the communication error happened.

Big Black Brony
Jul 11, 2008

Congratulations on Graduation Shnookums.
Love, Mom & Dad
She also got me an unbroken shopping cart I didn't even ask. P good service for what it is.

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
:gas:

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
at least they have a job and are smarter than you OP

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

spacejew posted:

Mine last night directed me to table salt but I needed well salt. She also didn't really speak great English but that's not meant to imply anything about her, just I can see where the communication error happened.

if she spoke Spanish, the difference between "salt" and "sal" is one letter
true story: i was a walmart greeter for 20 minutes (to cover someone's break). What a boring position that is.

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!

Idiot Kicker posted:

if she spoke Spanish, the difference between "salt" and "sal" is one letter
true story: i was a walmart greeter for 20 minutes (to cover someone's break). What a boring position that is.

It's funny because it's not even real loss prevention (they have other people for that) and checking receipts/bags is loving lol when it comes to stopping theft.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

Justin Godscock posted:

It's funny because it's not even real loss prevention (they have other people for that) and checking receipts/bags is loving lol when it comes to stopping theft.

Yeah, on the sales floor you can't do a god drat thing if you see someone taking poo poo, because how do YOU know they're not gonna pay for it

vermeul
Sep 14, 2014

Free Acid
At least they are working not stealing our tax dollars.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

if you say hi before they do you win!!!

Dr. Carwash
Sep 16, 2006

Senpai...
they should hire hot girls to be greeters imo

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

supermarket greeters are by far the weirdest thing i have ever heard. i don't even know where to begin. i mean ... why?

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

Dr. Carwash posted:

they should hire hot girls to be greeters imo

I always wanted bouncers up front. I think theft would drop.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Shugojin posted:

if you say hi before they do you win!!!

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8zNsUTWsOc

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
they get the easiest work for the same pay as most of the other employees, seems pretty sweet.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Squibbidy wibbidy!

Random internet things!!!

Shut the gently caress up OP.

I hate chu.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
one day you will be old and smell of wee and forced to work a poo poo job that will only get worse so the lol is on you

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

psyopmonkey posted:

Squibbidy wibbidy!

Random internet things!!!

Shut the gently caress up OP.

I hate chu.

shut up shut uo Shut uppp SHUT UP

Slap Happy
Apr 14, 2006

wal mart greeters.... LOL. nuff said

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Hey buddy, yes, you do hits for people?

Please kill slap happy my friend. I pay much.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

more like lol-mart! lmbo

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Every time im reading a lovely post like this I start thinking about a song.

Its by the spice girls.

Death By Yogurt
Apr 3, 2007

They have to wear dog collars and they get a brief electric shock if they step off of their little plastic mat.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lmao

Dr_Amazing
Apr 15, 2006

It's a long story
Do cashiers look down on greeters? I can't imagine there's a lower position in the walmart pecking order. Even the guys moving carts around the parkig lot have to be above them.

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.
You people shop at Walmart?

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Pohl posted:

You people shop at Walmart?

In the wee hours of the morning to hide amongst all the other crack heads.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
after finally being comforted by my front door again i wipe the sweat and soot off my brow. the wife asks me "long day?" and i muster up the energy to reply: "i greeted a hunderd people today. a hunderd". i try not to focus on how poor the greeting my own wife gave me was, remembering how genes work i know she could not inherit this talent from my sperm, and i can't expect the world from her.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

extra stout posted:

after finally being comforted by my front door again i wipe the sweat and soot off my brow. the wife asks me "long day?" and i muster up the energy to reply: "i greeted a hunderd people today. a hunderd". i try not to focus on how poor the greeting my own wife gave me was, remembering how genes work i know she could not inherit this talent from my sperm, and i can't expect the world from her.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

extra stout posted:

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Baracula posted:

one day you will be old and smell of wee and forced to work a poo poo job that will only get worse so the lol is on you

unless you're an engineer

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
lolmart greeters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl befriender
Sep 22, 2014

by vyelkin
greeting people is bitchmade

• Locked thread