Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Ferroque posted:

never actually raided aq, it was terrible

The best part was being in a top raid guild when it was released and pushing to open the gate as fast as possible. We gotta go kill this crazy-rear end world boss? Alright, everyone call in every favor you know so that we can get a server-crashing amount of people together to annihilate the guy. We gotta clear BWL in an hour? Get on your horses motherfuckers, it's time to :black101:

Then after all that effort you get into the temple and discover that it's poo poo. Just dogshit on every level.

But the scramble for the gate was kind of fun, I'll give them that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Doctor Spaceman posted:

aq40 had a few really good fights (c'thun, twin emps, maybe ouro), but other than that it suuuucked

C'thun was like getting sodomized with a wrench pre-nerf.

That might have colored how I remember the rest of the dungeon because I barely remember twin emps and ouro not at all.

• Locked thread