Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
:siren:http://www.twitch.tv/shishkabutt:siren::siren::siren::siren::siren:

we are gonna do blackwing lair on our vanilla server in like half an hour so you can watch the pre-raid shenanigans (everyone being bored) I;ll update when the raid actually starts getting going

it's very exciting, should start at around 7:45 or 8 or so

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkPK0vpcUYA I posted it on youtube

SHISHKABOB fucked around with this message at 21:31 on Sep 23, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
the raid is baasically starting

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
first boss down!!!!!!!!

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
SECOND BOSS DOWN gently caress u vaeleastrazszsz

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

Glasgow Kiss posted:

why do you keep playing wow in your bathroom?

i keep hearing someone piss in a toilet near your comp

idk maybe it's me taking a drink?

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
third boss DOWN gently caress YOU BROODLOARD

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
we killed another boss

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
WE ARE PLAYING WORLD OF WARCRAFT AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT ILIKEDIRT

GO SUCK A BIG FAT DICK I THINK YOU ARE A BAD PoSTER AND YOUR BAD POSTING IS EXEMPLIFIED BY THE SHITTINESS OF YOUARE AVATAR IT IS REALLY lovely FYUI SO GO FUCKIN YOURSEF

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

Vargs posted:

yeah i played on this server for awhile last year and i had a good time leveling and doing dungeons with goons, but once you get to the point where you're doing 40man raids it turns into irredeemable garbage. i had to stop playing the game very shortly after because it turns into something entirely different that is not even remotely fun

like 5 straight hours of excruciatingly boring, repetitive content. dont even think about taking a break. all for some dumb purple text that almost certainly wont drop, and even if it does, everyone who doesnt receive it gets mildly resentful. yes, this is exactly what i want to do with my time. why video games continue to believe that raids are a thing that needs to exist is completely beyond me

That's why I spent a thousand but coins on the nef head 2 nite. I did it for you vargs

Blood in blood out

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
There's like three hours of footage on the twitch account.

Also we've been doing this stupid dungeon for like a year now and we don't really wipe any more. Though we did wipe on our first attempt at nef lmao I have no idea what was going on because 1. I'm dps and I don't care and 2. I was pretty drunk

I was on the shitter for the enitirety of our chromaggus kill but that's not very exciting anyways.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
Blackwing Lair is the most uh what do you call it like "latest" content. We are all waiting for AQ to release. And then in like five years I guess they will release Naxx.

if AQ turns out horrible then the guild will probably die and you'll never see naxx sorry

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
oh my god shut up

mmos are retarded and for people who have no lives

end of story

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

Salt Fish posted:

Wow! That sounds very exciting!

thanks, I might stream wednesday's MOLTEN CORE RAID

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
Yeah I spent a shitload of time getting to the gear I have now. And if I wanted to go to every raid all buffed up on consumables as much as I could then I'd have to spend several hours at least every week getting that stuff. It's all very doable on this server, but it takes so much drat time that all I do is log on for raids cause my gear is baller :coolfish:

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
hi we are raiding again this night we are doing onyxia and then molten core

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
I tried it but I was born too late for that kind of game, it was too much of a culture shock for me. UI-wise, I mean.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
THIS raid is going really hilariously horrible right now it's molten core come get yor kicks

also guild rama lol srsly this is a fun stream

• Locked thread