Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Ahhh....good memories OP, thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
wake me up when we get to chromaggus okay

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
The most fun I had in the game was playing with a buddy from Korea and helping him grind to the Grand Marshal title pre-battlegrounds. He was a warrior and I was a paladin, and for a long time that combination was pretty unstoppable if you were both good at playing the class. We could take on like 6 opponents at times and still come out winners. Blessing of Freedom and Cleanse spam ftw. Not gay.

Demon Of The Fall fucked around with this message at 09:32 on Sep 23, 2014

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Quote is not edit.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
My server was so unbalanced that us alliance fags had to literally wait about an hour for a BG queue to pop up if we wanted to pvp. Lord help you if you missed it while taking a poo poo or making a sandwich or something. Horde side was instantaneous so they would all leave when they saw a team they didn't like, welp! Time to wait around another hour. I would have killed for cross-server BGs like they have now, considering how it used to be.

• Locked thread