Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
better?
This poll is closed.
Humans Among Us 26 30.59%
dogcrash truther 59 69.41%
Total: 85 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
pig slut lisa

irl is good

Welcome to the weed regional final of the 2014 BYOB Hurf de Durfament!

Please vote for the post you think is better.

Post ITT if you are notifying me of a technical issue (e.g. dead link) in this poll only.

Otherwise, please try to keep all your chatting about the polls, posts, teams, players, coaches, and Durfament commissioner in the main tournament thread.

-----

DUE TO ALLEGATIONS OF VOTER FRAUD AND INTIMIDATION, THIS POLL IS BEING OVERSEEN BY U.N. ELECTION MONITORS

-----

Match 301

Team Humans Among Us (coached by Siluvayne)

vs.

Team dogcrash truther (coached by Budget Cop)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bwee

heard u like girls

Miguel "Dogcrash Truther" Esplanade rings my phone and scares my dog when im not home

heard u like girls

Miguel "Dogcrash Truther" Esplanade send me a severed bodypart to persuade me to drop out of the race but i cant tell what part

heard u like girls

Miguel "Dogcrash Truther" Esplanade and big fyad mafia took off the legs of my prized horse and replaced it with wheels

i got disqualified for the horse race

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
remember what happened last time we gave bwatts too much power?

Captain No-mates

Humans Among Us posted:

Miguel "Dogcrash Truther" Esplanade rings my phone and scares my dog when im not home

his name is karsten, jack rear end

Looke

Captain No-mates posted:

his name is karsten, jack rear end

heard u like girls

yeah, wheelchair bound im sure... dont you think i see right thru that charade???

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Captain No-mates posted:

his name is Karsten "Wheels" Damon, he is Matts disabled twin brother

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah actually they will
Bump.

• Locked thread