Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NakedWithCandy
Sep 22, 2014
Every waste of breath pot head I've ever know was a piece of crap human being that existed solely to make everyone around them's life harder. Except for the other pos potheads. They actively try to do as little work as possible by still loving with the people who have to make up for their worthless selves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
i smoke weed and have seven phd's thank you very much

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007
god loves you and loves weed too

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Weed Kills.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

I injected 3 marijuanas today

I am not a book
Mar 9, 2013
Look they don't call them the "Kotton Mouth Kings" for nothing. Dozens of suburban teens are dying EVERY DAY!!!

Ryen Deckard
Jun 28, 2008

My blood is red, white, and blue.
baked weed is better and if you put it up your butt it's even better

NakedWithCandy
Sep 22, 2014
Also most marijuana users are criminals in other ways like all think that stealing is ok.

still using 96 Compaq
May 16, 2007
not too smart if you don't not understand this
smoke weed everyday

still using 96 Compaq
May 16, 2007
not too smart if you don't not understand this
also, doing drugs is cool unlike the OP who is extremely uncool

NakedWithCandy
Sep 22, 2014
Basiclly marijuana use turns you into a worthless human being.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
you're also a waste of breath piece of crap human being too though OP what are we supposed to do about that

I am not a book
Mar 9, 2013

chinaguyy01 posted:

smoke weed everyday

Uhhhhhh.... Mods? Reported.

NiceGuy
Dec 13, 2006

This is my BOOMSTICK
College Slice

NakedWithCandy posted:

Somehow you manage this without marijuana so good job i guess?

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

NakedWithCandy posted:

you must be a frequent user

edit: gently caress, shared a joke with quickscope420dad

I am not a book
Mar 9, 2013
Marijuana abusers should switch to opium instead, since opium is a natural product from a plant instead of being cooked up by mexican gangs like mary jane.

VVV I think you might be suffering from green dragon withdrawl. Come have a medicinal hit off this dream stick with me. VVV

I am not a book fucked around with this message at 04:36 on Sep 23, 2014

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
i swear to god if you take weed from me i'll kill everything you've ever loved

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005
sorry you live in a trailer park, op

NakedWithCandy
Sep 22, 2014
Not only worthless yourself, but it makes users act antisocially which brings down everyone around them

membranoid
Feb 25, 2001

fart huffer
semen chugger
low effort troll 2/10

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln
I'm doing pot right now in protest of this thread. I'm doing so much pot.

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

carl sagan smoked weed, hitler didn't

sagan is literally worse than hitler

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

lurk more, little fag

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

Place : Detroit
Date : 4031 A.D.

NakedWithCandy posted:

Every waste of breath pot head I've ever know was a piece of crap human being that existed solely to make everyone around them's life harder. Except for the other pos potheads. They actively try to do as little work as possible by still loving with the people who have to make up for their worthless selves.

It was made illegal in the 1930's because of the alcohol lobby right? Nope, it was made illegal because of the paper industry, textile industry, and a whole bunch of other industries. Hemp production would have made an estimated 1 billion dollars. Keep in mind, this is the 1930's.

Then again, you could still buy toothache medicine that was 99% cocaine and whatnot.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
for every pot you don't smoke, im gonna smoke three

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

lol look at how hard this scrub is trying

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
reminder: OP spent 10 dollars to do this

NakedWithCandy
Sep 22, 2014

BeefThief posted:

lurk more, little fag

This is a pot head response. No effort no thought. Just a waste of space.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Spoken like a real man with absolutely no friends. That's probably why he registered a gimmick account just for this. Just reading it is depressing.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

NakedWithCandy posted:

This is a pot head response. No effort no thought. Just a waste of space.

got me there

NakedWithCandy
Sep 22, 2014
Seriously, you only hear about there are surgeons and crap that are pot heads from other pot heads, aka the pot heads are just making poo poo up.

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnZb5wi_jsU

Then there is this classic.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTl6aip7zqg

AstheWorldWorlds
May 4, 2011
low effort troll, not even funny. Poor form, poor form...

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

NakedWithCandy posted:

Seriously, you only hear about there are surgeons and crap that are pot heads from other pot heads, aka the pot heads are just making poo poo up.

It's going to be a real shame when someone finally bullies you into trying grass, and your vast fortress of abstinence collapses under the pleasantness of cannabis, and the mary-jane catalyzes your collapse into a full-on burnout. Or they won't, and it'll be alcohol instead. Whatever.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
im high rite now op

u wanna make out, or

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
While we're here can somebody tell me why people go to bars to drink beer? I mean it's way cheaper if you just buy a six pack and drink it alone by yourself. Why would anybody ever pay that crazy markup. Sheeple are so dumb.

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

Hobohemian posted:

While we're here can somebody tell me why people go to bars to drink beer? I mean it's way cheaper if you just buy a six pack and drink it alone by yourself. Why would anybody ever pay that crazy markup. Sheeple are so dumb.

People go to bars to not be alone, and when they drive home the cops pull the over and make quotas.

People go to bars to argue about sports and politics, and the bartender looks on amazed.

Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise.
The Great Twist
guys i think i overdosed on marijuana what do i do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PROPER DIET FOR A HIPPO

NakedWithCandy posted:

every kid but you got asked to do drugs in school. you dont ahve to feel bad man.

• Locked thread