Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
All weed is rape.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

girl befriender posted:

yea lol if you're one of 15 percent of people who are born especially anxious/introspective and marijuana exacerbates that to the point you go crazy, just lol

aww dis wittle guy is an 'introvert'

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

girl befriender posted:

yea lol if you're one of 15 percent of people who are born especially anxious/introspective and marijuana exacerbates that to the point you go crazy, just lol

that problem is actually solved by smoking more weed.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

girl befriender posted:

I agree they do exist as I know someone who is, but then again I'm a dick.

She couldn't do any kind of psychoactive drug. When she did them she had not-chill trips.

girl befriender
Sep 22, 2014

by vyelkin

Tsinava posted:

that problem is actually solved by smoking more weed.

it's not a "problem" evolution has decided that people like that are needed in the world, probably because they have more realistic expectations. stop trying to make everyone the same kthx.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

girl befriender posted:

it's not a "problem" evolution has decided that people like that are needed in the world, probably because they have more realistic expectations. stop trying to make everyone the same kthx.
INTJ spotted

sweaty pimp
Dec 13, 2013

if you smoke weed you are basically Hitler. which is good actually because he didn't do anything wrong.

Troll Bridgington
Dec 22, 2011

Keeping up foreign relations.

sweaty pimp posted:

if you smoke weed you are basically Hitler. which is good actually because he didn't do anything wrong.

:peanut:

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

ArbitraryC posted:

It's actually pretty great to be a stoner couple. Together you tend to motivate yourself to do fun activities while stoned, then come home and gently caress while stoned. It's a solid life. The novelty of smoking while on adventures makes the high better, and being high makes the adventure better.

I know a stoner couple in their 50s and they are fat and paranoid and forgetful and really defensive about how forgetful they are and their stoner friends do crazy poo poo like break into their house and just live there when they are away and steal any cash they have and their house smells like dog and butt and is packed with useless impulse purchases but fortunately getting high really helps them relax and ignore all that so it really seems to work for them.

Portable Staplefrog
May 21, 2007

I used to know a guy who liked marijuana and didn't want it to become legal because that would make it more expensive. That is my story for this thread.

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

girl befriender posted:

lol that's not how evolution works

Hungry Joe
Nov 27, 2006

DDFH

Gaunab posted:

i swear to god if you take weed from me i'll kill everything you've ever loved

Agreed

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I know a stoner couple in their 50s and they are fat and paranoid and forgetful and really defensive about how forgetful they are and their stoner friends do crazy poo poo like break into their house and just live there when they are away and steal any cash they have and their house smells like dog and butt and is packed with useless impulse purchases but fortunately getting high really helps them relax and ignore all that so it really seems to work for them.

you could say the same thing about how you relieve stress by pretending to be a girl on an internet forum.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

you could say the same thing about how you relieve stress by pretending to be a girl on an internet forum.

I relieve stress associating with all you fags

WetNightmare
Mar 22, 2014

by sebmojo

girl befriender posted:

as someone who grew up to druggie parents

way to let them down

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Nothing more relaxing at the end of the day then to come home, tuck my balls into my rear end and post about burritos and Star Trek "from a woman's point of view".

e: post started out sarcastic but that actually sounds pretty relaxing

Trixie Hardcore fucked around with this message at 23:34 on Sep 23, 2014

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
I didn't want to read the thread.
Have we decided if weed is good or bad yet?

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

why is it that when a girl posts a lot everybody gets obsessed with the idea of her being a guy in disguise

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Weed is really dangerous because you get the reefer madness and die. I personally have died from weed three or four times now and thwt was just from being in the room

Tweet Me Balls
Apr 14, 2009

weed should be illegal so that i, a white man, can have personal reasons for hating the police instead of being outraged on other people's behalf

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

babypolis posted:

why is it that when a girl posts a lot everybody gets obsessed with the idea of her being a guy in disguise

It makes masturbating to my posts feel more subversive.

Shithouse Dave posted:

Weed is really dangerous because you get the reefer madness and die. I personally have died from weed three or four times now and thwt was just from being in the room

Most people don't die from reefer madness though. They die from reefer related causes like staying up doing the Charleston all night or getting shot while necking.

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE

babypolis posted:

On the Internet, nobody knows you're a dog!!!!

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

There's no real practical reason to keep weed illegal but at the same time it seems like everyone who takes up the cause of legalizing weed is an insufferable bore and I would really hate to see those people win.

I would however be fine if weed was legal but only if you're a black guy. I would be fine with that.

DoctorStrangelove fucked around with this message at 02:07 on Sep 24, 2014

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013

DoctorStrangelove posted:

I would however be fine if weed was legal but on if you're a black guy. I would be fine with that.

Lincoln meant to put this in the Gettysburg Address but he got, like, so baked the night before he totally spaced on it. Far out.

Tweet Me Balls
Apr 14, 2009

DoctorStrangelove posted:

I would however be fine if weed was legal but on if you're a black guy. I would be fine with that.

finally, reparations at last

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
weed makes my farts smell like beef jerky

its what i like best about it really

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
smoke datura

666 datura everyday

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
I've found that a lot of people who don't smoke weed are lazy as poo poo and don't contribute to society.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

sweaty pimp posted:

born 100 years after hitler. best birthday ever. every day i live is a tribute to a great man. :420: :350: :420:

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
Melts are loving annoying. An adult smoking once in a while is okay, but melts ruined it for everyone.

GirlInAThunderbolt
May 23, 2014

by XyloJW
The most dangerous thing about weed is the fuzz. Look weed can't actually shoot you or handcuff you and throw you in the slammer, it just relaxes you and poo poo

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

Outpost22 posted:

i smoke weed and have seven phd's thank you very much

i do not smoke weed and have twelve, hth

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

GirlInAThunderbolt posted:

The most dangerous thing about weed is the fuzz. Look weed can't actually shoot you or handcuff you and throw you in the slammer, it just relaxes you and poo poo

And the mood problems later on. And the man tits. And the impotence.

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

girl befriender posted:

actually I had that problem then I got therapy and became more comfortable in my own skin and it went away

before I had to wear other peoples' skin to feel comfortable

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013

ashgromnies posted:

actually I had that problem then I got therapy and became more comfortable in my own skin and it went away

before I had to wear other peoples' skin to feel comfortable

I still want that back btw. Winter's right around the corner.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
I've never understood reefer madness. Who gets high and plays a piano really fast, laughing maniacally? That's cocaine not weed.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Nathilus posted:

I've never understood reefer madness. Who gets high and plays a piano really fast, laughing maniacally? That's cocaine not weed.

that nascar guy who got run over by another nascar guy had weed in his system, we must prevent weed users from being high while murdered

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln

Nonsense posted:

that nascar guy who got run over by another nascar guy had weed in his system, we must prevent weed users from being high while murdered

i'm against this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

man imagine being stabbed while you're high as gently caress. how long would that seem like

• Locked thread