Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

The Puppy Bowl posted:

That doesn't count because the whole division played New England and the Bengals got an assist from god.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
The Lions will absolutely crush the Orton led Bills. This is the most certain i've been that the Lions will be victorious.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

Danny LaFever posted:

The Lions will absolutely crush the Orton led Bills. This is the most certain i've been that the Lions will be victorious.
I'm pretty sure that's exactly what will happen. Our offensive line is garbage. The only comfort is that Orton's drunkenness will dull the pain as he is torn asunder by Suh.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

Where the gently caress can i buy a orton bills jersey right now

I wonder which is the best looking uniform he's worn.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

davecrazy posted:

EJ is my QB in the goon Madden fantasy draft league so this news makes me sad. He sucks in the game too. Gives you flashes of brilliance followed up by completely missing an open receiver by 10 feet.

are you doing this on purpose

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

Danny LaFever posted:

gently caress naw Orton's gonna wack the kittie cats and it will be GLORIOUS

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Bills defense is pretty good. They might lose but it won't be a blowout.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Orton's gonna be the 2015 Super Bowl MVP

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae
Kyle "Division Champion" Orton

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

the patriots are being destroyed

the prophesies were true

the AFC beast will be arisen

and his name is Orton

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

the prophesies were true

and his name is Orton

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
Early lines have the Bills getting 7.5 points as dogs.

No one believes in Orton.

actually I'm surprised they're not getting more

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the AFC Beast say, Come and see.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Orton, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
What's hosed up is I can actually see Orton doing really well even though he is pretty much poo poo.

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

the prophesies were true

and his name is Orton

And in the last days I looked to the sky and Behold!
The seal was broken and amber liquid rained from the heavens. And in those days a beast wandered around the land. He had 5 heads which represented 5 lands and all matter of blasphemies did he speak. But when his lips touched the amber liquid he was given dominion over the birds of the air, the fish of the sea, and over all the beasts that grazed upon the grass. And on his fifth head he bore a crown.
To all the faithful take note of the number of the beast which is 18

Edit: you got to be kidding me... Well gently caress it I'm keeping it haha

gohuskies
Oct 23, 2010

I spend a lot of time making posts to justify why I'm not a self centered shithead that just wants to act like COVID isn't a thing.
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 3m3 minutes ago
Raiders have fired Dennis Allen, as @JayGlazer reported. Allen had this and next season left on his contract.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Harlock posted:

Santa Claus with CTE

Gonna be tough to remember the nice/naughty list.

Also that husky puppy is adorable.

SlipUp
Sep 30, 2006

stayin c o o l
why fire a coach this early? they should've fired him after last season.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

davecrazy posted:

EJ is my QB in the goon Madden fantasy draft league so this news makes me sad. He sucks in the game too. Gives you flashes of brilliance followed up by completely missing an open receiver by 10 feet.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3506052

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nrr
Jan 2, 2007

effectual posted:

I wonder which is the best looking uniform he's worn.

this is a trick question because either way, they all end up with puke on them

• Locked thread