Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Codependent Poster posted:

Does someone live there year around? Because that looks totally livable.

Clark Hunt, like Lamar before him, doesn't live in KC. So I imagine he shacks up there when forced to be out of Texas.

That stained glass window should be in that "This is why you suck" article for the Chiefs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Truth be told Diablo 3 IS all about upper body strength.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

So Jacksonville's stadium is full of retirees I thought that was just a stereotype.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Kawalimus posted:

Unbelievable I just thought about this video earlier today. Man they were all hyped up about how they turned this guy into some mega NFL star then he turned out to be pretty bad. But teams and commentary would still act like he was good sometimes.

Back then when I saw this I wanted the Ravens to draft him so bad.

Oh no he was good his first few years.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Grittybeard posted:

He was kind of decent at run support for a couple of seasons but yeah, no not really.

He had his moments.

quote:

In 2001 Archuleta was named to All-rookie teams by The Football News and Pro Football Weekly after playing in 13 games and starting 12 at strong safety. He Finished sixth on the Rams with 81 tackles (43 solo) and tied for second with seven tackles for loss while notching two sacks, five passes defensed, two forced fumbles and one fumble recovery. In 2002 he started all 16 contests, 15 at strong safety, one at weakside linebacker and he led team with 149 tackles (101 solo) with 2.5 sacks, one interception, four passes defensed, three QB pressures, one fumble recovery, three tackles for loss, and eight special teams tackles. In 2003 he started 13 games at strong safety and had his second consecutive 100-plus tackle season, collecting 101 stops (77 solo) and had five sacks, five tackles for loss, one interception, eight passes defensed, nine QB pressures, one forced fumble, and one fumble recovery. His Five sacks led all NFL defensive backs in 2003, was the most sacks by an NFL defensive back since 2000. He was also named NFC Defensive Player of the Month for November, 2003.

In 2004 Archuleta played in all 16 regular season games, starting 14, and started both playoff games despite being hampered by a back injury. He had his third consecutive 100-plus tackle season, collecting 123 tackles (73 solo) and had two sacks, five tackles for loss, three passes defensed, one forced fumble, one fumble recovery, and nine special teams tackles. He earned Co-“Horse Trailer Player of the Game” honors (along with Torry Holt) for his performance on Monday Night Football vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers 10/18, as he collected six tackles (three solo) and forced Bucs’ RB Michael Pittman to fumble, recovering the fumble, and returned it 93 yards for a touchdown. Had 10 tackles (six solo), and earned NFC Special Teams Player of the Week honors with two solo special teams tackles vs. Seattle Seahawks November 14, 2004. In 2005 Archuleta appeared in and started 14 games and collected 93 tackles (66 solo), 3.5 sacks, five pass deflections and one interception. In Week 3 against the Tennessee Titans, he intercepted a pass and returned it 85 yards for a touchdown. He also recorded six tackles, all solo, in that game. A month later, in Week 7 vs. New Orleans Saints, he recorded two sacks, seven tackles (six solo) and logged a fumble recovery.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

African AIDS cum posted:

Would be hilarious if Goodell sued him for libel. ESPN is such a fraud third party news reporting agency.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Haha AP news does it again! Jeffrey Miller I didn't know who you were, but I guess you're the fall guy.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

A Man and his dog posted:

lol. I just got a phone tweet from deadspin about the Redskins skunk World Cup Beer......

loving Jew loving Jew loving Jew loving Jew loving Jew loving Jew happy Rosh Hashanah loving Jew

:byewhore:

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

If only the SAS wiki were still around. Then we could all honor your bravery bringing this Jewish scourge to light.

Harlock posted:

Move the Raiders to Montana.

Dear Steelers fans: Moving to Arkansas for a better life is a misguided idea.

Dear Browns fans: Moving to Oklahoma for a better life is a misguided idea.

kiimo fucked around with this message at 17:51 on Sep 26, 2014

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Oher looks like he wishes Flacco was in his blind side.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

football fuckerman posted:

I don't wish ill on Washington but I am really glad the browns dodged the RG3 bullet. And yes, it's a good bet he'd have suffered similar injuries playing for Cleveland

You'll have your own problems soon enough.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

31 teams passed on Bridgewater because of a bad pro day. This forum told me he'd be great and you all were right.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Heard a great take for this from Tim Hasselbeck this morning that he'd trade Watt in a second for Luck.

I would too. If you're going to call the award the most valuable player why in the world would you take a defensive lineman when a QB has such a better chance of actually taking you to playoff wins?

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

b0ng posted:

Still, He's carried his team to as many wins (And you could say that his TD against the Raiders pretty much put that game out of reach) as Luck, but from the defensive side of the ball.

Considering your avatar I imagine it's just a habit to capitalize the H.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Toaster Beef posted:

Crossposting from the Farthouse:

Thank you SA for this Monday miracle.

edit:

FizFashizzle posted:

goony, unathletic alcoholic who straight balls.

what's not to love?

I don't care what people say about Boston, Buffalo is like THE city if you're drinking to forget.

kiimo fucked around with this message at 22:26 on Sep 29, 2014

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I want that dog so bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

MaximumBob posted:

But lost his job to Tebow after. By the transitive property of quarterbacks they need to sign Tebow.

Tebow has more playoff victories than the Chiefs have had in 20 years therefore by the transitive property of my rear end Tim Tebow is as good as Joe Montana.

• Locked thread