Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.
russell wilson is the stinky cheese man :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

giants/washington going to be the wettest, greasiest turd of a game

go bills

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

Febreeze posted:

Primetime NFC East matchup, gonna be an awesomely entertaining disaster of a game like usual. Ya'll can complain about NFC East primetime superiority but when you bitches can put up fascinating clownball games like we can maybe you'll get your chances.

hawks/broncos was a great game and so were most of the nfc west matchups so far

so there

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

Chris de Sperg posted:

didn't know diablo 3 had a pro scene

:vince:

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

Spoeank posted:

I watched the entire run of Good Eats on YouTube at work. All people do is waste time at their job.

when I worked at a hospital they loving monitored our internet traffic and if you spent more than 5 minutes on a site that wasn't strictly work-related you'd show up the next day with a sternly worded email in your inbox. 2nd worse boss i've ever loving had, she was a worthless piece of poo poo who texted all day and would write you the most chicken-poo poo passive aggressive memos if she saw you heading in the direction of the bathroom outside of a lunch break

luckily, it being an interpretation/translation job we could use our non-english languages to talk poo poo about her right behind her back and she was too unqualified to understand what was happening

in football news i don't know how i didn't see this when it was first posted but loving lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2NOIYC11UA

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

Probably Magic posted:

Goodell for a retired David Stern, WHO SAYS NO?

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

imagine jameis and schiano together in football hell :allears:

Eifert Posting posted:

Bye weeks are so weird. Just can't be assed to read anything football. I was more invested back in March.

yeah I'm trying to pick sides for games this weekend because it's not as fun without a rooting interest. some of my best friends are packer fans and super chill, but I worked with a lot of people who say "jay cuntler" unironically and I love the guy so I hope it's a gunslingin' shootout and don't really care who wins or loses. definitely rooting for the vikings and jags because of underdog status and bort/bridge are awesome and i know it goes without saying, but Go Bills, Bitch. go panthers because cam rules go eagles because gently caress san francisco, go cowboys because drew brees can choke on a turd for all i care, and go bucs because it's the goddamn steelers #hottakes

wheez the roux fucked around with this message at 10:53 on Sep 25, 2014

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

Blitz7x posted:

Raiders British-born on and off right tackle will carry a British flag when he takes the field tomorrow

carry a scottish Yes flag for maximum troll factor

e: or the yellow "don't tread" flag :911:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

ParliamentOfDogs posted:

What would happen if there was a dedicated fan harassment campaign of the opposing team? Like, not one thing like this, but if it was an ongoing thing all night. Like, bomb threats, fire alarms, fireworks, a marching band going down the hall etcetera

wasn't there some university a couple years ago that had to cancels classes for weeks, if not months, because one rear end in a top hat who knew how to properly use tor, VPNs, and proxies kept sending anonymous untraceable emails with bomb threats

• Locked thread