Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

empty sea
Jul 17, 2011

gonna saddle my seahorse and float out to the sunset
Demon!Dean seems to have hit new, incredible depths of self-loathing. That's pretty much how I know he's still Dean deep inside. Because the day that Dean was actually happy with himself would be the day he was gone forever.

Sam looks about one chorus of Heat of the Moment away from flipping the gently caress out, he looks worse now than when he was detoxing on demon blood.

Really, the only thing I took away from this episode was that The Demon!Dean and Soulless!Sam Show would have been the loving tits. All sarcasm and rear end kicking and absolutely no chick flick moments...except when Demon!Dean cries in the shower about how he sucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

empty sea
Jul 17, 2011

BreakAtmo posted:

fangirls rotating the camera around their chiselled next-gen abs.

I'm not gonna lie, this is the first thing I would do. Well, that and try to get enough power ups with demon blood that Sam can loving fly.

empty sea
Jul 17, 2011

Sam was badass in that episode. You think Cole could touch thousands of years of torture in the pit? Sam's had way worse than a few punches and loving with his broken arm, Cole needs to step his game up if he wants Sam to break. And capturing his demon brother with nothing more than holy water and handcuffs while looking like he's about to keel over is totally badass. Every time the monsters/angels/demons underestimate Sam, I do a little dance of joy when he proves just how awesome he really is at this life he hates so much.

I was very surprised Crowley let those two demons live after witnessing Dean knocking him on his rear end. You wouldn't think showing any weakness at all would be a smart move for the King of Hell.

empty sea
Jul 17, 2011

Demon!Dean was hardly more evil than normal Dean. I'm sure that was deliberate, as was Cas' conversation about how hosed up Sam and Dean's relationship is. At least I hope the show is that self aware when it comes to Dean being a prick and Sam letting him walk all over him.
The scene in Dean's room was so cheesy and emo that I laughed the whole way through it. Really, Sam? You're pouting over your brother's leftover pie crust?

What I'm loving most is Crowley and his deep, abiding need for a bro. He tried with Cas, he tried with Sam during the trials, he tried with Dean. Crowley just needs a friend. :(

empty sea
Jul 17, 2011

They can't go abroad because Dean can't fly. But then they did go to Scotland dig up Crowley, didn't they? Why didn't we get to see that episode? I appreciate the reveal, but still, that's around 24 hours they spent in an airport and in the air.

I'm willing to bet Dean was drugged out of his gourd.

empty sea
Jul 17, 2011

I always thought it was funny that Demonblood!Sam saving the hosts with his powers was terribad, but the Winchesters running around ganking every meatsuit in sight without knowing if the host is still alive and can be saved or not is just dandy. I'm sure most of the angel possessed people were still alive in there. And some of the demon possessed probably were too. Saving people, my rear end. You're only saveable if you're not possessed, because apparently Winchesters don't have time to do much exorcising or banishing anymore, it's stabby stab time and you're getting in the way of the BM scene. Seriously, how many people do you think they've killed by now?

Claire should go live with Jody and Donna, I'd watch that spin-off where they learn how to be badass lady hunters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

empty sea
Jul 17, 2011

All I could think is that Sam was lucky Dean got tinified instead of him because Dean would've been way more trigger happy about some random kid knocking at his motel room door and claiming to be his brother. Sam you didn't even test him for anything. Your father would be so disappointed.

Please just let them do a bodyswap episode, Jared Padalecki would loving kill as Dean.