Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

eNeMeE
Nov 26, 2012

priznat posted:

That guy seemed too short to be a badass SF operator. Perhaps he is the guy they send into the tunnels like a heavily armed ferret?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Jx9h894XBM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eNeMeE
Nov 26, 2012

Merlinicus posted:

Wait, Caine became a hermit basically, right? How does that fit with the "need to feed the mark by killing people or else" version of the story that Dean was(/is?) facing. Or did Cain regularly take murder field trips?

He had a few years to figure out a way around it.

eNeMeE
Nov 26, 2012

Officer Farva posted:

I would love for them to do some random episode like this, never once mention it, and have it go back to normal the next episode. Bonus points if it's an important episode on the season storyline.

I think that'd be a little much, but I'd love to see a random scene done that way. Change the camera angle, it's that stuff, change back and they're back to normal. I'd also love to see the cries of "Gabe's back, it's gotta be the Trickster!" that go absolutely nowhere.

eNeMeE
Nov 26, 2012

That will never not be funny

eNeMeE
Nov 26, 2012
Supernatural Season 10: We hit a rich vein of stupid! Dig, dig, dig!

joebuddah posted:

I'm starting to want to like this show more than I like it.
This, essentially,

eNeMeE
Nov 26, 2012

Kin posted:

She's had like a couple of shite episodes and is not "family" despite acting and the show going along with the idea that she is.

This is why her character is instantly annoying because she gets shoehorned in as this important character who acts and talks like she's some big important role in the story when she's really just a lovely "fan".

Pre apocalypse supernatural would have dealt with her like the annoyance she is. Post apocalypse desperate for fans in place of good story have treated her like royalty.

I agree with all of this, unless it's implying there was a non-poo poo Charlie episode. I suppose it's possible this one didn't suck, but I'm not taking that risk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eNeMeE
Nov 26, 2012
I really want Rowena to die. In a volcano that gets hurled into the sun.

That is all.