Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lunadystopia
Oct 15, 2014
I believe this season is going to be great. These two episodes were kinda overwhelming from the fact that we got to see this darker path that Dean is going because of the First Blade. I was amazed by the fact that even the King of Hell was afraid! Regarding the guy that is hunting down Dean and that whole plot, I believe that plot is put there with the intent that Dean has always been this dark but he never embrace it like now.

I'm really excited for this season its been ten years and Supernatural it's still one of the greatest shows to me :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunadystopia
Oct 15, 2014

empty sea posted:

I was very surprised Crowley let those two demons live after witnessing Dean knocking him on his rear end. You wouldn't think showing any weakness at all would be a smart move for the King of Hell.

I think Crowley is getting weaker (maybe there is some humanity left on him?). That's why he needed Dean so desperately..

Lunadystopia
Oct 15, 2014
I hope that Dean wasn't really cure that the mark could store some of that essence of evil. And I'm sure we will get to see some of more of this dark side of Dean even without the demon part. But I'm happy to see the brothers together and Cas too.

I love that when Sam was looking at the pictures that Dean had in his room that played a song from the first episode (it was awesome)

The end of the episode was a little bit of a memory of the Pilot episode with the bodies up in the ceiling, I'm so excited to see who is this new evil character!

Lunadystopia
Oct 15, 2014
The ending of the episode was something remarkable. The rendition of Carry on my wayward son and Chuck and the Samulet! Too bad that the driving into the sunset was such a low CGI. Oh well..I found the whole episode awkwardly funny in a good way. I was hoping for a little singing from the guys but oh well next time I guess.

Btw, SUBTEXT.

Lunadystopia
Oct 15, 2014

computer parts posted:

I think the bad CGI was sort of a joke on the play props.

I really hope! Because it's season 10 they know how to work on the CGI by now :) ahaha

Lunadystopia
Oct 15, 2014
Thus episode was well cute. I really like Jodi she us such a badass character and she is almost like a mom to the boys.

Did you guys watch the promo to the next episode, the mid season finale?? I'm so excited to that episode because finally they are going to approach the Mark arch history! Its a shame that the Mark wasn't more present in more episodes. Its a great history with Cain and all but oh well they are beating more on filler episodes I suppose..

Lunadystopia
Oct 15, 2014

computer parts posted:

It's been subtle, but it's been there for most of the post-Demon Dean episodes.

Yeah I wish that they did more Demon Dean episodes but oh well we can always have what we want ahahaha. I really looking forward for the rest of the season

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunadystopia
Oct 15, 2014
I just loved loved this episode! I was afraid that they could pulled off this one, but that kid is going places! It was just perfect, I almost forgot that real Dean wasn't in the most part of the episode! This one took me back to the early seasons, specially season 3 with the Christmas episode! It was amazing, I missed this kind of episode, well thought and kinda magical like the old days!