Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dogcrash truther
Post about the SEC in this thread, whatever that is. Do not post about other things except the SEC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther
do not make the joke "Oh, I thought this was the SEX thread" and post something about sex. Dont do that.

Defo Not ICUCMECU
foolball is for bads

3D Megadoodoo

what is SEC?

(i actually inadvertently typed what is SEX at first :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::laffo::lol::lol::lol::lol:)

Slap Happy

i do sex all the time, im what you'd call a cool guy

Slap Happy

edit: oops I thought this was the SEX thread

3D Megadoodoo

Slap Happy posted:

edit: oops I thought this was the SEX thread

hhehe

Slap Happy

oops again, edit != reply

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
im with SEC, come with m e if you want to sit around

3D Megadoodoo

i voted this a 1 because no-one wants to tell me what SEC is

(i typed SEX again :vince:)

3D Megadoodoo

oh X and C are right next to eachother that explains it!

ulvir

what will the Samsung Electronics Corporation think of next? :pusheen:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

AdvilSmith

Broken! Busted! Everybody has something to repair. Before buying new, let Mighty Putty fix it for you.
service every cock?

dogcrash truther

thats a really great pictuer and also the first post in this thread that is about the SEC, which is a sport thing? I thought it was american football

dogcrash truther
I guess it's basketball though> That's cool too.

dogcrash truther
whenever someone says "cinderella story" about a team now I'm going to think "they ran away from the ball adn their coach is a pumpkin"

ulvir

[player tries to run for the hoop, trips and loses one shoe] "Wow, what a cinderella story, folks!!"

beer pal

dogcrash truther posted:

whenever someone says "cinderella story" about a team now I'm going to think "they ran away from the ball adn their coach is a pumpkin"

lol

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

ulvir posted:

[player tries to run for the hoop, trips and loses one shoe] "Wow, what a cinderella story, folks!!"

marries a prince

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
the sec put my father in prison gently caress that

alnilam

sec got on my rear end for trading derivatives on my own post count, whatever happened to our freaedom man

bacalou

the sec won't let me be me

Pizzatime

it's short for seconds as in gimme a sec

gimme a sec op

Diqnol

Roll Tide Supremacy, bitch!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
My favorite character on NCIS is the 40 yo goth girl

3D Megadoodoo

so is Harlem Globetrotters an SEC? I liked that animated cartoon as a kid.

dogcrash truther

anime gently caress pillow posted:

Roll Tide Supremacy, bitch!

i dont know for sure but I beleive this post is on-topic and if so I applaud it

alnilam

call options on pro target's posting have a huge premium since published research suggests he posts the most

if pro target ever decides to retire from posting he could sell calls above his post count mark and then stop posting and make a goddamn killing, but the byob sec would catch him, so here's my idea: secretly tell me the day you're gonna retire, i'll do it, then we'll split the profit later

joke_explainer

I have to admit I am worried about what the SEC will be doing this season. They straddle the fine line between ensuring the quality of the games and over-regulating them, in a sense. No player wants the SEC breathing down their neck night and day. I guess we'll just have to see what happens!

Piso Mojado

SEC is a bunch of slave state colleges.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I'm going to adopt a huge black kid and raise him as my own in order to get big money when he becomes a football star.

Pinche Rudo

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I'm going to adopt a huge black kid and raise him as my own in order to get big money when he becomes a football star.

You should put on a combine at the orphanage to find the black child with the best football physical characteristics. "Sorry Tyrone, Jamaal had a better 40 yard dash time than you and he benched 10 more reps even though you had a good 3-cone drill time"

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Colonel Wood posted:

You should put on a combine at the orphanage to find the black child with the best football physical characteristics. "Sorry Tyrone, Jamaal had a better 40 yard dash time than you and he benched 10 more reps even though you had a good 3-cone drill time"

That was a good pass, Tyrone, but you're gonna have to work on your accuracy if you wanna find your Forever Family

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
Can you trade in adopted kids if they don't pan out?

Pinche Rudo

Luvcow posted:

Can you trade in adopted kids if they don't pan out?

I think so, though you may have to throw in a future pick or cash considerations

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Colonel Wood posted:

I think so, though you may have to throw in a future pick or cash considerations

Good, Jamal isn't interested in sports anymore

tao of lmao

College sports are really bad.

Also in b4 the duck starts crowing about the aggies.

dogcrash truther

That was a good pass, Tyrone, but you're gonna have to work on your accuracy if you wanna find your Forever Family

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinche Rudo

Tyrone your footwork is horrible, you need to plant your left foot and shift your weight into the throw. You'll never find someone to love you like their own son if you keep throwing off your back foot

• Locked thread