Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
I said, "have a nice day" to the Walmart greeter. :feelsgood:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I saw some American football player on the news this morning and he was SO positive and happy you couldn't help but get infected by it. It was on regular news that's fairly serious so the story may have been that he was high or having a manic episode. Either way it brightened my day!

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
hung out with my dad after work and watched Star Trek :unsmith:

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Just jacked it, does that count?

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
I was in one of my classes today and my professor did something embarrassing but nobody wanted to laugh, so me and the guy next to me shared a knowing "if laughing wouldnt get me bitched at i'd be laughing" look.

I'm kind of a sad person

RainMaker
Oct 25, 2012

This is me every time you post.

Juanito posted:

I ate Chinese buffet

it made me feel good as I ate more and more

Were you not affected by the post-buffet blues? I always want to slit my wrists an hour after.

PantsandCola
Aug 17, 2013

you did good... you did good

Mega64 posted:

That I am one day closer to death. :)

this made me happy. thanks

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Mega64 posted:

That I am one day closer to death. :)

Actually after some thought I'm gonna change my answer to this

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

you could put yrself much closer to death if you wanted :q:

Kmlkmljkl
Sep 21, 2014

AT NIGHT I GET SO LONELY I JERK IT FURIOUSLY TO THE SIMS

TontoCorazon posted:

Just jacked it, does that count?

Who did you jack off?

Punc
Nov 3, 2009

Ass to Ass.
no work today, feels p good

Chupe Raho Aurat
Jun 22, 2011

by Lowtax
Whacked it twice.

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
Cat face planted into her water bowl

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

i poasted on the somethinga wful forums. :D

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
had some wings

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

i got promoted today at work, and i work from home. so i got promted today at home.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
It rained super hard all day, but it finally let up around 7PM. Then there was pretty much the greatest sunset i've ever seen and it made my dorm room all golden orange. Norcal is a bit cold and windy, but that sunset was nice.

Bog Chef
Apr 20, 2004

make me a pizza with toileto toppings
I thought I was being followed by a large bloke who wanted to stab me, but it turned out he stabbed the only other person in the street who was a few metres behind me so I felt good.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Bog Chef posted:

I thought I was being followed by a large bloke who wanted to stab me, but it turned out he stabbed the only other person in the street who was a few metres behind me so I felt good.
wouldnt have happened if he had a gun

e: the large bloke would have been able to shoot you from a few meters away sparing us from this terrible post

Bog Chef
Apr 20, 2004

make me a pizza with toileto toppings

a hole-y ghost posted:

wouldnt have happened if he had a gun

e: the large bloke would have been able to shoot you from a few meters away sparing us from this terrible post

RESPLENDENTLY INFORMATIVE

Khorne
May 1, 2002
I changed my razor for the first time since april. It was like shaving with air, and I didn't look homeless after.

I also shave at least once per day.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Hanging out with my boyfriend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
A coworker went to a weed legalization public forum on Tuesday for an upcoming ballot measure and a picture of him showed up on the front page of the paper. We both work for the federal branch of the state government and so I got to laugh at him all day. It was great.

• Locked thread