Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
cause it popped up on steam. 750 loving mb for pacman? thats more memory than all pac man machines combined and thousands of times more than the rocket that went to the moon what exactly is in this ?

oh its the nsa

good job idiots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

1gnoirents posted:

cause it popped up on steam. 750 loving mb for pacman? thats more memory than all pac man machines combined and thousands of times more than the rocket that went to the moon what exactly is in this ?

oh its the nsa

good job idiots
you could say pac man likes to bite... you could say he takes 750 mega bites in one sitting :wth:

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

Don't forget the DLC

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
750mb of fun

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

whoa guys. I had NO idea there were an in depth game in pac man. ive been playing for an hour

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

this is war

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

huh

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

wow

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

pacman loving sucks

Painful Dart Bomb
May 23, 2012

And he was talking 'fore I knew it, and as he grew he'd say "I'm gonna be like you, dad" "You know I'm gonna be like you".
pac man hasn't aged well, not unlike your mother

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

7'd

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
===WELCOME TO THE PACMAN TEXT ADVENTURE===
(C) 1983 ATARI

>You are in a LABYRINTH. There are DOTS to the east and west.
>

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

Idiot Kicker posted:

===WELCOME TO THE PACMAN TEXT ADVENTURE===
(C) 1983 ATARI

>You are in a LABYRINTH. There are DOTS to the east and west.
>

>eat kkk

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
:filez:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

bunky posted: