Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
tweet ye balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digi_Kraken
Sep 4, 2011
Just wanted to bump this and say that Mook is one of my fav nu-gbs posters and I'll be really sad when he dies horribly from his hosed up balls

I'll pour one out for you

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
You should get another set of testiculars installed.

And, an extra peen too.

You might be able to get an article on Daily Mail.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Jew Macklemore posted:

Just wanted to bump this and say that Mook is one of my fav nu-gbs posters and I'll be really sad when he dies horribly from his hosed up balls

I'll pour one out for you
There's good news

I was talking to a bunch of guys at work and apparently this happens pretty often with sexhavers. One of them even went to their doctor about it and he said that the sphincter between your scrotum and abdomen never really closes after the testes descend

As long as you're cool with popping your nut back into place once in a while you're all good

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

did he say anything about your plums being extremely painful during this process

that seems like a bad sign

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

scalded schlong posted:

did he say anything about your plums being extremely painful during this process

that seems like a bad sign

Once again this is a second hand doctor I don't know who was treating someone who wasn't me years ago but I attribute the pain to the jamming I did to get it back in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

one day this will happen and both of them, and then your penis itself will invert itself up into your pelvic area, requiring you frantically claw it back out and wait while its limp, empty husk slowly refills.
From then on you will remember to tie a handy string to it for retrieval purposes.

My life is your future.

• Locked thread