Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
my ex used to so now I don't because it make me a sad sleep :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
I just have a foam matress on the floor. I dont think there is a wrong way to sleep on my bed.

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln

BLARGHLE posted:

Some kind of lobster islam?

I could never be a part of a religion that forbids alcoholic beverages and pork.

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan

ProfessorMurder posted:

I could never be a part of a religion that forbids alcoholic beverages and pork.

poo poo, I feel you there. Alcohol and pork are pretty much what I live for

Squidbeak
Jul 24, 2007

Com Truise

BLARGHLE posted:

poo poo, I feel you there. Alcohol and pork are pretty much what I live for

You know what's good? Bacon sandwiches with mayo.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

a hole-y ghost posted:

lol at all the 1 hand only jerkers itt. what are you gonna do if one of your hands gets chopped off

gently caress more, i guess

Wintermutant
Oct 2, 2009

Dinosaur Gum
If I've learned anything from this thread, it's that some of you need to wash your feet more often, apparently.

Keanex
Sep 14, 2005
Nobody wants Keanex in a can.
Sometimes

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

to die for
Yams Fan

Squidbeak posted:

You know what's good? Bacon sandwiches with mayo.

gently caress mayo forever. Midwest garbage sauce is all that is

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

BLARGHLE posted:

gently caress mayo forever. Midwest garbage sauce is all that is

mayo is cool because it's very easy to make a mayonaisse with diff ingredients and make it tasty (garlic, jalapeno, chipotle, options are pretty much limitless) but yeah straight mayo is gross and pretty much only exists to add fat to a lovely sandwich.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

My bed is a square so I have 4 different directions to choose from. Variety is the spice of life

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler
I have a circular mattress on a constantly rotating platform so there's no normal direction to sleep on

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

ghetto wormhole posted:

I have a circular mattress on a constantly rotating platform so there's no normal direction to sleep on

That sounds like the worst bed to pass out drunk on.

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

to die for
Yams Fan

shiksa posted:

mayo is cool because it's very easy to make a mayonaisse with diff ingredients and make it tasty (garlic, jalapeno, chipotle, options are pretty much limitless) but yeah straight mayo is gross and pretty much only exists to add fat to a lovely sandwich.

I've seen videos of Scandinavians making mayo, and it actually looks like an interesting, palatable condiment. I guess I should say "gently caress miracle whip" or something like that

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
Sometimes when I can't go to sleep, I reverse it and end up falling asleep. Others times I when I am sleeping in my normal position I feel like I am sleeping in my reversed position.

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

to die for
Yams Fan

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

Sometimes when I can't go to sleep, I reverse it and end up falling asleep. Others times I when I am sleeping in my normal position I feel like I am sleeping in my reversed position.

When I can't sleep, I roll over and snuggle up to my fiance, because not sleeping alone is loving tits.

Alternately, we each have our own blanket, because it can get oppressively hot when you have two people on a tempurpedic, so I can always just roll over and be effectively alone.

The best of both worlds, really.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

BLARGHLE posted:

I've seen videos of Scandinavians making mayo, and it actually looks like an interesting, palatable condiment. I guess I should say "gently caress miracle whip" or something like that

im curious did the process look anything like this?
http://www.food.com/recipe/scandinavian-mayonnaise-229934

cause ive never heard of scandinavian mayo before, and if its anything like that recipe, take out the basil/rosemary thats basic standard mayo

but yeah you should probably stop eating miracle whip

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

true story: my dad's ashes are buried in a jar of miracle whip.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

shiksa posted:

so save yourself the loving calories and just use the tasteful ingredients, dumbass

mayo is disgusting poo poo and its use reveals a serious character deficit

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
also, uh beds. it doesn't really have a headboard so much as a sideboard so there is no "backwards"

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

he didnt want me to spend a lot of money on him after his death, so he literally requested a miracle whip jar as his urn. the crematorium said it was far from their weirdest request.

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

to die for
Yams Fan

shiksa posted:

im curious did the process look anything like this?
http://www.food.com/recipe/scandinavian-mayonnaise-229934

cause ive never heard of scandinavian mayo before, and if its anything like that recipe, take out the basil/rosemary thats basic standard mayo

but yeah you should probably stop eating miracle whip

I do not ever eat miracle whip, because it is nothing but fat, oil, salt, and sugar. It is the physical manifestation of the concept of garbage midwestern food, and it will never again grace my lips.

This video is kind of insufferable, but the mayo they make looks pretty good, primarily because it is mainly mustard... really, it'd probably be better as just plain mustard and vinegar, so I don't know.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

BLARGHLE posted:

I do not ever eat miracle whip, because it is nothing but fat, oil, salt, and sugar. It is the physical manifestation of the concept of garbage midwestern food, and it will never again grace my lips.

This video is kind of insufferable, but the mayo they make looks pretty good, primarily because it is mainly mustard... really, it'd probably be better as just plain mustard and vinegar, so I don't know.

oh. well thats just mayo with more yolks than usual.

e: like 2 yolks instead of 1 which would prob be enough for that much oil.

Egoist
Aug 19, 2010

Love myself today
Let you go today
Lipstick Apathy

ProfessorMurder posted:

he didnt want me to spend a lot of money on him after his death, so he literally requested a miracle whip jar as his urn. the crematorium said it was far from their weirdest request.

ur dad sounds p cool

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

to die for
Yams Fan

shiksa posted:

oh. well thats just mayo with more yolks than usual.

e: like 2 yolks instead of 1 which would prob be enough for that much oil.

Yeah, I don't know. As I said, I'd rather just eat mustard and vinegar, gently caress the egg yolks.

October Revolution posted:

ur dad sounds p cool

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

Let's get back to the mattress direction talk. Let's not derail the thread with recipes and mayo urns.

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

to die for
Yams Fan

ProfessorMurder posted:

Let's get back to the mattress direction talk. Let's not derail the thread with recipes and mayo urns.

Yeah, how the gently caress did we get on mayo chat? Anyway, get a tempurpedic, and it won't matter what direction you lay on it

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

BLARGHLE posted:

Yeah, I don't know. As I said, I'd rather just eat mustard and vinegar, gently caress the egg yolks.

i feel ya, ultimate sandwich condiment is some dijon mustard and redwine vinegar w/ a lil cracked pepper and oregano

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

to die for
Yams Fan

shiksa posted:

i feel ya, ultimate sandwich condiment is some dijon mustard and redwine vinegar w/ a lil cracked pepper and oregano

You and me, shiksa, we're going to get along just fine

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

ive done it when im drunk or really tired and then when i wake up i feel very disoriented. i dont like it

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006

Minimum Syntaxing
Oct 29, 2008

He looks white, but he's the son of a black man!
Yeah dude I do it all the time. I do some pretty sick 900's when I'm spinning around trying to get some fuckin' sleep.

de_dust
Jan 21, 2009

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
i used to do this when i wet my bed, so I didn't have to change the sheets every single night. worked pretty well

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
yeah i swap sides but its annoying when the pillows fall on the floor when they're on the side that's not up against the wall

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

de_dust posted:

i used to do this when i wet my bed, so I didn't have to change the sheets every single night. worked pretty well

how did you deal with the overwhelming stench of dried piss?

de_dust
Jan 21, 2009

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
febreeze and glade plug ins

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

to die for
Yams Fan

de_dust posted:

febreeze and glade plug ins

I'm pretty sure febreeze and glade plug ins didn't exist until fairly recently, so you were pissing all over the bed within the last 10-15 years?

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

no, that's just sick. i would never do that.

walking around
Jul 29, 2013
I'm going to bed now... gonna try this new trick thanks OP!

:tootzzz:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

walking around
Jul 29, 2013
this new sleeping style... it's got me dreaming like crazy... here's what i see: :tutbutt:

• Locked thread