Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what would u do???
helo, op
smash em!!!!
grind them into dust and put in the food
aw heck no u shouldnt take the magnets
View Results

• Locked thread
bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
my mom was late to get me from school so i walked home and on the way i found a big pile of magnets. some were attached to a old metal cabinet but i picked em off and stuck em to the main magnet glob.

what would u do it u found this many magnents? its probably 10+

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
probably stick them up my butt, same as i do with most things

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

dont put them near your floppy disks

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Copley Depot posted:

probably stick them up my butt, same as i do with most things

i was going to put a butt option in the poll but thats gross dude

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

32MB OF ESRAM posted:

i was going to put a butt option in the poll but thats gross dude

i would wash the magnets off first obviously

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
put them in your butt and dive headfirst into a catscan machine

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
Just last week I decided to take all the stupid magnetic poetry things off my fridge. A lot of them were fused on somehow and it was really gross and more work than it should have been. Don't buy magnetic poetry, you won't play with it and your arm will get really tired taking it off when the time comes

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i didnt notice there was a poll

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
like what if you put magnets in your butt

but they stuck together in your butt,
then you couldn't get them out?

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Copley Depot posted:

like what if you put magnets in your butt

but they stuck together in your butt,
then you couldn't get them out?

thats why i wan to grind em into dust and put em into the food. itll be fuckin crazy annoying for the doctors to remove it

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
oh yeah theyre sweet silver neodynium magnets not the black fridge kind. real hard to pry apart

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Grind them into a fine powder and use an industrial strength airbrush to embed the magnet into your skin

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
you can buy primer that has little pieces of iron in it and then paint over it and stick magnets on your wall

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

jackyl posted:

you can buy primer that has little pieces of iron in it and then paint over it and stick magnets on your wall
so can u drink the primer? maybe huff it for iron lungs??

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

32MB OF ESRAM posted:

my mom was late to get me from school so i walked home and on the way i found a big pile of magnets. some were attached to a old metal cabinet but i picked em off and stuck em to the main magnet glob.

Maybe some juggalo's kid bought the magnets to figure out how they worked and when papa found out he threw them away

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
i found a bunch of maggots in a puddle of something that wasnt water, might have been piss? do maggots like piss?

Buddha.
Sep 24, 2007

"Have compassion for all beings, rich and poor alike; each has their suffering. Some suffer too much, others too little."
College Slice
Massage your computer and monitor with them

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
I think you should try to make some money. Hear me out on this one: https://www.magnetscureebola.com

Strongylocentrotus
Jan 24, 2007

Nab him, jab him, tab him, grab him - stop that pigeon NOW!
use them to find out, after all these years, whether lobster actually sticks to magnet

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord

Stoic Commie posted:

i found a bunch of maggots in a puddle of something that wasnt water, might have been piss? do maggots like piss?

could be piss, could be trash juice :yum:

go give it a sniff and report back

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
probably weak rear end ceramic magnets

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
if your nutsack is a low-hanger, you could click two of them mofos on your frenum. Roll around town for a few days and feel your balls' magnetism draw all da bitches in...

(might not want keys in pocket, if u roll that way)

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

carrion kit posted:

could be piss, could be trash juice :yum:

go give it a sniff and report back

oh i did, definitely posessed that rotten veggie odor that piss and trash juice both could have. i thought about throwing a waterproof firecracker in it but it was a long walk

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
put them on your flaccid dick, one on each side, then try to get hard and see if your boner is powerful enough to overcome their squeezing force

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Whatever you do don't put them in your rear end like everyone is suggesting. If you do that and walk by a stronger magnet they will be drawn to it and rip your colon out.

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

get some wires and build a cool motor or generator with them

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

chaosbreather posted:

get some wires and build a cool motor or generator with them

lmao dont be gay bro

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
they are absolutely going up my rear end

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

Pretend to be sick to get off school tomorrow and have a wacky adventure with the magnets. It would be just like that movie "Ferrous Beuller's Day Off".

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

32MB OF ESRAM posted:

they are absolutely going up my rear end

They are just going to magnetize your poo poo which will gently caress up your plumbing so gl with that.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

bitmap posted:

Pretend to be sick to get off school tomorrow and have a wacky adventure with the magnets. It would be just like that movie "Ferrous Beuller's Day Off".

is that the one where the mean kid wont let the autism haver sleep off his cold?? and then brings his gf around to brag about it??? that movie triggers me

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
fool parapsychologist wannabees by using them to make objects move across the table

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

those are my magnets and im reporting you for theft. inshallah your hand will soon be parted from your body.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
welp, kill yourself OP for the following reasonsL:

YOU loving IDIOT
DIE rear end in a top hat
EAT poo poo

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

dad gay. so what posted:

welp, kill yourself OP for the following reasonsL:

YOU loving IDIOT
DIE rear end in a top hat
EAT poo poo

this is problematic i have school tomorrow

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

32MB OF ESRAM posted:

this is problematic i have school tomorrow

holy gently caress you retarded clown. eat poo poo you pile of garbage. die. kill yourself.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

dad gay. so what posted:

holy gently caress you retarded clown. eat poo poo you pile of garbage. die. kill yourself.

u want me to eat the magnets?

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013
Eat half of the magnets and stick the other half up your rear end. This should settle the age old debate.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
scanned through this. Surprised no one questioned why the OP was picking though garbage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
those aren't your magnets OP

• Locked thread