Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Windshipper, I think you should break down exactly why Alex Smith was such a big contributor to the won today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Eifert Posting posted:

Yeah I know but some AFC:S fans were talking poo poo over the offseason.

...wait, really? If it's anyone not a Colts fan then :lol: at the presumption

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.

DrKennethNoisewater posted:

Windshipper, I think you should break down exactly why Alex Smith was such a big contributor to the won today.

1) He wasn't Brady.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

He kept the offense running smoothly and threw the ball enough to get plenty of positive yardage without giving the Pats D any opportunities to force turnovers. On the occasions when he did throw it deep they were always catchable except for that one horrendous overthrow in the first quarter and he never tried to force receptions by making dangerous passes.

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Dr. Whet Faartz would like to know if this smells funny to you?

I don't have NFL Game Rewind (buying it was a part of the Toxx).

But... Based off of what I saw tonight, Alex Smith was a smart game manager who knew how and when to take his shots down field to make big plays. Otherwise, he took his less risky passes in order to make the smart and important plays to keep the chains moving and get the Kansas City Football Chiefs into the endzone and score points. He limited turnovers and kept the Kansas City Football Chiefs Defense on the bench and allowed them the time to rest and recuperate. All in all, this allowed for the Kansas City Football Chiefs to defeat the New England Football Patriots. All in all, I think Alex Smith was a major and important contributor to this gigantic and monumental win over the New England Football Patriots.

There, that's 6 sentences total (7 including this one here).

:getin:

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
Parm needs a new Avatar. Maybe beardy Smith with a Santa hat.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

windshipper posted:

I don't have NFL Game Rewind (buying it was a part of the Toxx).

But... Based off of what I saw tonight, Alex Smith was a smart game manager who knew how and when to take his shots down field to make big plays. Otherwise, he took his less risky passes in order to make the smart and important plays to keep the chains moving and get the Kansas City Football Chiefs into the endzone and score points. He limited turnovers and kept the Kansas City Football Chiefs Defense on the bench and allowed them the time to rest and recuperate. All in all, this allowed for the Kansas City Football Chiefs to defeat the New England Football Patriots. All in all, I think Alex Smith was a major and important contributor to this gigantic and monumental win over the New England Football Patriots.

There, that's 6 sentences total (7 including this one here).

:getin:

You left out the 3 TE bubble screen.

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

Fenrir posted:

I posted one but I can't find it now... either way,

If the Bears sweep the Packers I'll let the Bears fans figure out some av/text/even username combo for me that I have to stick with until the start of the 2015 season :toxx:

In the spirit of that toxx,

:regd08:

Since the Bears can no longer do it, I pass this very same :toxx: to the Lions - their fans can pick my av/text/username if the Lions can win in Lambeau this year and complete the sweep. I'll keep until the 2015 season opening kickoff, at the very least.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
if the chargers make the playoffs and beat denver, i will paint my dick blue and gold and post a picture in every thread on the front page of TFF

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Ross are you drunk?

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

This is not a thing you should do or a toxx you should make. I know this Angels game is intense.

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.

AAA DOLFAN posted:

Ross are you drunk?

he's become the Chargers' kawalimus minus the birding lately out of nowhere

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
i dont give a gently caress anymore

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

This is giving me flashbacks to "poo poo taco"

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

ROSS MY SALAD posted:

if the chargers make the playoffs and beat denver, i will paint my dick blue and gold and post a picture in every thread on the front page of TFF

Is this contigent on them beating Denver IN the playoffs?
Or just beating Denver sometime and making the playoffs?

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

wheez the roux posted:

he's become the Chargers' kawalimus minus the birding lately out of nowhere

Minus the birding? But I thought he was going to show us a cock! :haw:

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

ROSS MY SALAD posted:

:toxx:

Chichevache posted:

Minus the birding? But I thought he was going to show us a cock! :haw:

I'm laughing so hard at this, thanks, Chiche.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
I am so confident in a Seahawks win that I'm toxxing it. If Seattle loses to the Redskins I won't post in TFF for a week, or Kalli or MV can probate for the week, whichever. If the Redskins are within 5 points of the Hawks but still lose then I won't post for three days, or probate me or whatever.

Dirt Worshipper
Apr 2, 2007

Paralithodes Californiensis
If Alex Smith throws a touchdown pass to AJ Jenkins I will buy an avatar of a Chief fan's choosing.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Dirt Worshipper posted:

If Alex Smith throws a touchdown pass to AJ Jenkins I will buy an avatar of a Chief fan's choosing.

Prepare your body.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
If the Falcons beat the bears in a come-from-behind drive in the closing moments of the 4th quarter, I will donate 10 dollars to a some charity. Whoever replies to this post with a real charity first gets to pick.

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE

Chilichimp posted:

If the Falcons beat the bears in a come-from-behind drive in the closing moments of the 4th quarter, I will donate 10 dollars to a some charity. Whoever replies to this post with a real charity first gets to pick.

The EFF - they're a 501(c)(3) and they're suing the FBI (in multiple cases).
https://www.eff.org/
https://supporters.eff.org/donate

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

ulmont posted:

The EFF - they're a 501(c)(3) and they're suing the FBI (in multiple cases).
https://www.eff.org/
https://supporters.eff.org/donate

I was hoping for something related to like, heart disease or maybe some horrible malady, but yeah, okay.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Chilichimp posted:

Donate to ISIS.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Chichevache posted:

Donate to ISIS.

Best idea.

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE

Chichevache posted:

Donate to ISIS.

Flikken posted:

Best idea.

Sure, if you want. http://www.isisgroup.org/tax-payer/#usa

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

gently caress, that is awkward.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Chilichimp posted:

gently caress, that is awkward.

Enjoy your time at gitmo.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

computer parts posted:

If the Browns are at least 4-4 by the end of the Bucs game I will buy a Browns Jersey of my choosing and wear it to every football game I attend/watch until at least the end of this season.

If Manziel starts during any of the games this season (and wins) I'll also donate :10bux: to the Brain Trauma Foundation charity linked in the OP.

Welp, no Manziel start but here you go:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

a real jerk posted:

permaban me if the seahawks win the superbowl :toxx:

go hawks

other seattle fans are invited to toxx for same or lesser punishment. there is literally no risk involved. except being permabanned i guess

go hawks

insulated staircase fucked around with this message at 05:55 on Dec 22, 2014

• Locked thread